This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game of the Decade nominees minus the most impactful game of the last decade???

#1gucciburrrPosted 12/7/2012 7:54:45 PM
Hilarious. How the hell does CoD 4 NOT atleast get nominated? You have the game that took CoD from a nice little FPS to the biggest name in entertainment. The title that introduced a foundation that impacted a high majority of FPS that followed. A game that caused other developers to take titles from totally different genres and strive make it CoDish. Never in gaming history have we seen a run like CoD is having. Thanks to CoD 4. Yet, Red Dead, Wii Sports and the rest of that junk gets a nod. Damn shame
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#2Raven_CyarmPosted 12/7/2012 8:00:08 PM
Just because you destroy creativity in gaming doesn't mean you deserve to be game of the decade.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#3ManuKesnaPosted 12/7/2012 8:00:53 PM
joke topic
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#4zerooo0Posted 12/7/2012 8:01:20 PM
I agree. CoD 4 should have gotten at least nominated.
---
The Phantom Pain= FLAMING LAND WHALE!!!!!!
#5gucciburrr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:05:14 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
Just because you destroy creativity in gaming doesn't mean you deserve to be game of the decade.

What you're spewing is opinion. I state facts. No other game, this decade, did for its franchise what CoD 4 did for CoD. No other title introduced a blueprint that impacted so many titles, in and out the FPS genre, and took it's franchise to the number one apot in entertainment. Truth hurts but it is truth....
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#6jameswintertonPosted 12/7/2012 8:05:30 PM
People are scared to admit it was a great game because they dont want to lose their 'real gamer' status on message boards.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#7CynicalGamer1Posted 12/7/2012 8:05:32 PM
Again COD4 was just the same old fps engine except the first that was really done well in HD. Nothing exciting. Nothing remarkable.
#8zUkUuPosted 12/7/2012 8:07:54 PM
Shadow of the Colossus would have been a more sophisticated choice imo.
#9gucciburrr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:17:32 PM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
Again COD4 was just the same old fps engine except the first that was really done well in HD. Nothing exciting. Nothing remarkable.

You make no sense being that CoD 2 and CoD 3 were both done well in HD. Yet, failed to make the impact that the CoD 4 did. Ya'll can stop pulling things out your ass at any time now..
---
#10SpoonSportsPosted 12/7/2012 8:18:52 PM
Surprised Goldeneye 64 was not nominated. I know their was another fps game that revolutionized the fps genre
---
Calvin and Hobbes - Greatest comic I ever read!
JRSC 1988 Honda CRX ZC Tuned & Built by: HybridWerks