This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spike VGA is racist

#1RomangeloPosted 12/7/2012 8:10:07 PM
95% of their nominees are western games.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#2BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/7/2012 8:11:09 PM
When eastern games become good again, they will get nominated.
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/7/2012 8:11:38 PM
Murica just has bad taste
#4Kingmichael1337Posted 12/7/2012 8:13:37 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...

---
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL
#5FriskyDingosPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:16 PM
Mass Effect 3 as best RPG over xenoblade?

I actually agree with TC in this instance, but then again VGAs are "interesting" at best
#6velvet_hammerPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:22 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...

---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#7AFreebyPosted 12/7/2012 8:19:08 PM(edited)
ScreamingMidget posted...

Pretty much this. I have an 18 year old brother and his friends and him are some of the dumbest, most ignorant people I have ever met. They avoid trying games or even movies outside of their comfort zone because they have preconceived notions of what makes something good, and they won't look past them.

The irony of this is I'm 27 and I also have a 23 year old brother, and older sisters, and we were all raised to appreciate numerous art forms, and to always try to expand are knowledge by trying new things, but this current generation idolizes style over substance.

They are content with this bro lifestyle, and don't want to trouble themselves to try new things, and look at them objectively.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#8Kingmichael1337Posted 12/7/2012 8:21:15 PM
lol @ the notion that japanese games are the ones with "substance"

most people just aren't into boring animu games with loli characters and terrible dialogue; get over it
---
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL
#9Eamon696Posted 12/7/2012 8:24:51 PM
AFreeby posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...

Pretty much this. I have an 18 year old brother and his friends and him are some of the dumbest, most ignorant people I have ever met. They avoid trying games or even movies outside of their comfort zone because they have preconceived notions of what makes something good, and they won't look past them.

The irony of this is I'm 27 and I also have a 23 year old brother, and older sisters, and we were all raised to appreciate numerous art forms, and to always try to expand are knowledge by trying new things, but this current generation idolizes style over substance.

They are content with this bro lifestyle, and don't want to trouble themselves to try new things, and look at them objectively.

This isn't a broad generalization.
#10zooknutPosted 12/7/2012 8:26:58 PM
did someone use the R word?...oh my god im offended already no more info needed lol