This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else slightly mad that The Phantom Pain, is Metal Gear game?

#1BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/7/2012 10:29:55 PM
Is anyone else slightly mad that The Phantom Pain, is Metal Gear game? - Results (52 votes)
Yes
7.69% (4 votes)
No
76.92% (40 votes)
I really wish it had been a new game, but another Metal Gear is fine
15.38% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well love it or hate it folks, there's enough proof to t confirm it's Metal Gear. I think it's a d**k move to troll everybody watching it, but still a decent market stratgey.
#2SteadyingMeatPosted 12/7/2012 10:30:33 PM
Nope
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#3CrimsonGear80Posted 12/7/2012 10:30:52 PM
why would anyone be mad?
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#4BeastLeeAdams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:32:32 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

I'm not a fan of the series, and the trailer did look like an interesting game, so I do feel cheated in that sense.
#5UniversquallPosted 12/7/2012 10:32:41 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

Some people never bought a PS3 due to signs.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
#6CrimsonGear80Posted 12/7/2012 10:34:07 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

I'm not a fan of the series, and the trailer did look like an interesting game, so I do feel cheated in that sense.

If you think it looks interesting, then play it. You don't have to hate it because it's an MGS game. I never gave a crap about the Persona series but so many people recommended Persona 4 to me that I decided to give it a shot and it's pretty good. Open your mind a little.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
#7CrimsonGear80Posted 12/7/2012 10:34:31 PM
Universquall posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

Some people never bought a PS3 due to signs.

M.Night Shamalyan has screwed us all.....
---
#8evil_cricketPosted 12/7/2012 10:34:37 PM
Not even slightly mad IF it is indeed a Metal Gear game. I am a big fan of the series though.
---
"It's good to be the king."
#9velvet_hammerPosted 12/7/2012 10:36:44 PM
hell no

mgs hater need to go away millions of fans love this game

bye
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#10BeastLeeAdams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:38:26 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

If you think it looks interesting, then play it. You don't have to hate it because it's an MGS game. I never gave a crap about the Persona series but so many people recommended Persona 4 to me that I decided to give it a shot and it's pretty good. Open your mind a little.

Ehhh, I might, I tried the HD collection and it's bad controls along with being called The Boss, just really pissed me off. My girlfriends dad actually owns the 4th metal gear, so I could try it.