This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With every major PS3 game hitting before E3 next year (PS3 is finished)

#1SophisticationPosted 12/7/2012 11:25:07 PM
Can we all agree that the Ps4 is probably, more or less coming out on October 15th 2013 like I told everyone it was going to?

E3 will be dedicated to the Ps4 and you all will have to accept it... just like I have to accept a C grade game, TWD, winning VGA's tonight.

Every single top tier game is slated to hit in the winter and Spring months... Which, to me, seems like a push for developer's to get away from the holiday trend -- the releasing their big games around the holidays every year and spread them out more. Face it, there are 12 months in a year and 90% of the games like to drop during the last 3 months for the holidays. This in turn cannibalizes each-others sales.

I hope to see the trend continue, to be honest. As for Ps4 -- BRING IT ON!!!! I am so ready for new tech... the Ps3 is just so old.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#2Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:50:56 AM
Sophisticated bump
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#3AwayFromHerePosted 12/8/2012 12:52:41 AM
You are a terrible troll.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4ImpulseDOMPosted 12/8/2012 12:55:03 AM
Bumping a topic is like trying to force feed a baby. It is not going to work. Now if you had made airplane noises and said open for mommy, maybe...
---
PSN: ImpulseDOM-
http://i56.tinypic.com/ev9ngy.jpg
#5AlilucPosted 12/8/2012 12:55:35 AM
Ground Zeroes sure as hell isn't hitting before E3.
---
PSN: aliluc
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:56:58 AM
Aliluc posted...
Ground Zeroes sure as hell isn't hitting before E3.

Is it even a ps3 game? What if it's a ps4 game too?
---
#7zUkUuPosted 12/8/2012 12:59:09 AM
god, stop making topics. nothing but bad biased assumptions and you're wrong with ALL of them. just stop.

and there are so frigging many ps3 titles in the works (including multiplat) that will be released after e3.
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:01:10 AM
zUkUu posted...
god, stop making topics. nothing but bad biased assumptions and you're wrong with ALL of them. just stop.

and there are so frigging many ps3 titles in the works (including multiplat) that will be released after e3.

If you so say so... just remember this date... maybe put it in your sig forv future reference. Oct 15th 2013
---
#9Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:42:57 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
You are a terrible troll.

There is no troll... only sophistication on a gfaq roll.
---
#10SDFan18Posted 12/8/2012 4:45:17 AM
The PS3 isn't finished until I'm done with it.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86