This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With every major PS3 game hitting before E3 next year (PS3 is finished)

#11Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 4:58:30 AM
SDFan18 posted...
The PS3 isn't finished until I'm done with it.

Good for you... me, personally, I'm over it... time for new hardware. But, as they say, you may be through with the past... but the past ain't through with you.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#12Sevi_neyPosted 12/8/2012 5:01:41 AM
Sophistication posted...
SDFan18 posted...

Good for you... me, personally, I'm over it... time for new hardware. But, as they say, you may be through with the past... but the past ain't through with you.

Is that what they say about you?
#13Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:25:19 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
Sophistication posted...
SDFan18 posted...

Is that what they say about you?

I'm too sophisticated for sophistication to be through with me. Paaaaalease.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#14XeonexFlashPosted 12/8/2012 11:43:12 AM
Nope, sony has a history of supporting its consoles while engaging a new one, unlike other companies.

You can try all you want to flip this but you will be wasting your time and effort.
---
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
#15SCAMaz0nPosted 12/8/2012 11:45:12 AM
T.C. has the worst username i have ever seen outside of AOL chatrooms.
---
DefeatBachmann2014.com & DefeatSteveKing2014.com. Delicious Republican tears: http://tinyurl.com/bq6b2qr
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5369/prezman.png
#16AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/8/2012 11:54:47 AM(edited)
XeonexFlash posted...
Nope, sony has a history of supporting its consoles while engaging a new one, unlike other companies.

You can try all you want to flip this but you will be wasting your time and effort.

Yep, like they supported the PS2 with inferior sports titles and nothing else after the PS3 launched. Really great stuff!
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#17HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/8/2012 11:59:39 AM
If we're talking about major PS3 exclusives, it might have happened in 2011. tlou isn't going to a major release compared to the standards experts go by, if gow:ascension does 1 million first month, maybe.

otherwise no
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#18Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:13:27 PM
SCAMaz0n posted...
T.C. has the worst username i have ever seen outside of AOL chatrooms.

Says the guy with one you can't even pronounce in the English language.
---
#19Figure09Posted 12/8/2012 12:17:40 PM
There is no chance PS4 gets released that early. I think we're looking at a 2014 release, at the earliest march.

The next Xbox has a better chance of being released in 2013 but I don't think ps4 will be there at the same time.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0946-3552-1822
#20Magnum_DanPosted 12/8/2012 12:38:40 PM
It may get announced in 2013 but I doubt it'll hit the shelves until 2014 at least. Even so, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see a 2013 release, but we usually get more of a heads-up on stuff like that.

The sudden elevated efforts to make PS3 games available online may be an indication of what's to come.

BTW. I got to see some CG from the next gen graphics engines. It's more of a leap forward from the PS3 then the PS3 was from the PS2. You basically can't tell the stuff is animated at all! In one case I mistook it for a HD movie at first glance. The first time I saw it, I saw a preview for Skyrim later that day. It made Skyrim look like a Saturday morning cartoon.
---
'In this great world full of stuff that's neat there is one thing that cannot be beat. It's the feeling so sunny when your squeezing a bunny" ELMYRA DUFF