This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you want, no, need an HD re-release of from last gen.

#1jammiesPosted 12/8/2012 12:44:24 AM
Freedom Fighters
Phantom Crash
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Jet Set Radio Future
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#2Ghetto_ninjaPosted 12/8/2012 12:47:43 AM
I'd like to see Jet Set Radio Future considering I only played it a little bit but loved JGR for Dreamcast and the HD remake of JGR is bad ass. Besides those I'd like to see an HD remake of Shadows of Rome or Red Faction 1 and 2.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#3Brocken_JrPosted 12/8/2012 12:53:24 AM
resident evil outbreak with online

thats it. if i wanna play a ps2 game ill play it on ps2, no reason to buy the same game twice.
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#4jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:54:24 AM
Ghetto_ninja posted...
I'd like to see Jet Set Radio Future considering I only played it a little bit but loved JGR for Dreamcast and the HD remake of JGR is bad ass. Besides those I'd like to see an HD remake of Shadows of Rome or Red Faction 1 and 2.

Red Faction Armageddon is on the Humble Bundle right now in case you want to know.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#5seksii_mom_xOPosted 12/8/2012 12:55:03 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
resident evil outbreak with online

thats it. if i wanna play a ps2 game ill play it on ps2, no reason to buy the same game twice.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

Resident Evil Outbreak 1+2 HD with online. CAPCOM, PLS
---
Are you apart of the Seksii alliance?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchcff7InZ1r1ni3no1_500.gif
#6Stanger5150Posted 12/8/2012 12:56:28 AM
I want Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks with online co-op and separate stories for Sub Zero and Scorpion (a retelling of MK Mythologies: Sub Zero using his gameplay from MKSM would be ideal). I'd also like a reworked Dirge of Cerberus
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#7Ghetto_ninjaPosted 12/8/2012 12:57:15 AM
I wanna try those games online RE:ORC is so bad ass multiplayer when you have a competent team.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#8zUkUuPosted 12/8/2012 12:57:42 AM
none. just use an emulator and you have the finest HD you could wish for. - even better looking than any HD version for the PS3 could be.
#9Drkr_ZenPosted 12/8/2012 12:58:07 AM
Personally, all my wishes have been granted as far as ones that I absolutely needed to have HD'd, heh... MGS, Jak, Sly, ICO/SotC, DMC, Okami and ZoE. Best of the PS2 era, right there.

Still would love to see an HD'd Psychonauts, Rogue Galaxy or FFXII... giving FFX that treatment is such a waste. Sad that the KH HD Collection is going to be a disappointment, as well.
---
Playing: Skyrim, MHP3rd HD, ME3, KH3D, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012)
"See You Space Cowboy."
#10Stanger5150Posted 12/8/2012 1:00:17 AM(edited)
zUkUu posted...
none. just use an emulator and you have the finest HD you could wish for. - even better looking than any HD version for the PS3 could be.

Believe it or not, some people would still rather play official releases instead of pirating.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger