This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smfh..walking dead Goty? Seriously?

#21howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:03:01 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
howdyneighbor25 posted...
oh look another (deleted) trying to say his terrible games shuld be goty even tho they dont sell that many copies

No, this is Greer trying to get under people's skin. You fell for it and went right to the bashing.

wtf r u talking about
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#22Soanevalcke6Posted 12/8/2012 3:04:57 PM
The Only Game Awards that matter is GDC anyway, Why pay attention to Spike?
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax
#23freakofnature30Posted 12/8/2012 3:09:11 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
oh look another (deleted) trying to say his terrible games shuld be goty even tho they dont sell that many copies

No, this is Greer trying to get under people's skin. You fell for it and went right to the bashing.

wtf r u talking about

You quoted Greer, not just a weeaboo.
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#24BurgerTime79Posted 12/8/2012 3:10:16 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...

wtf r u talking about

The guy you quoted in the other post is known by another name, and has multiple accounts that he stirs up trouble with. You commented on his post with an automatic attack on the type of gamer he is with that W word.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#25Jackc8Posted 12/8/2012 3:12:26 PM
I played the first 1 1/2 episodes and quit. Don't understand the popularity at all. It reminded me of one of those point-and-click things I used to play on the PC back in 1993. The controls were incredibly clumsy and I'd rate the overall gameplay about a 2/10. Maybe people like it because it's a zombie game that actually takes itself seriously? I couldn't bring myself to slog through enough of it, and slog is the perfect word, to experience too much of it.
#26SlimeSwayzePosted 12/8/2012 3:13:27 PM
I knew this wouldn't go over well with the plebeians.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#27howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:43:32 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...

wtf r u talking about

The guy you quoted in the other post is known by another name, and has multiple accounts that he stirs up trouble with. You commented on his post with an automatic attack on the type of gamer he is with that W word.

uh he obviously agrees with me. i just said his games suck imo.
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#28OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 12/8/2012 3:49:39 PM
What are you talking about? The Walking Dead is a fkin unforgettable game EVERYONE can play(multi-plat). Imo we need more games like this. Anyone crying about TWD getting goty is just... 12 xP
#29third_eye_zero0Posted 12/8/2012 3:51:38 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...

wtf r u talking about

uh he obviously agrees with me. i just said his games suck imo.

lurn too spel yo
#30heerohartPosted 12/8/2012 3:54:43 PM
Jackc8 posted...
It reminded me of one of those point-and-click things I used to play on the PC back in 1993. .

Thats because it is a point-and-click adventure.