This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have 20 + Shin Megami Tensei games >>>

#1whatnow12012Posted 12/8/2012 8:40:53 AM
Am I obsessed, Knowledgable or Hardcore on Shin Games ???? - Results (32 votes)
Am I a Hardcore Shin Fan
25% (8 votes)
Am I a Obssessed Shin Fan
31.25% (10 votes)
Am I a Knowledgeable Shin Fan
15.63% (5 votes)
Am I a Old-School Original Shin Fan (SNES-Days)
3.13% (1 votes)
Will Persona 5 go Next-Gen (720-Durrango-PS4 Orbis)
0% (0 votes)
Will Persona 5 be in limbo such as 13 Vs.
12.5% (4 votes)
Will Persona 5 be Portable Exclusive (PS Vita)
3.13% (1 votes)
Do you think "WHICH WAY THE RIGHT WAY is a Tag Line in P5
0% (0 votes)
Do you think my Photos I found are faked Photos
6.25% (2 votes)
Do You think my Photos I found are Concept Art of P5
3.13% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I been with Shin Megami for almost 20 + years since the days of the SNES that is where it all began for me, I still have those games. I have the rarest of the rare Shin Megamis from the Portable Gameboy games called Devil Survivor to the newest such as Persona 4 Golden or the 3Ds' Overclocked.

I have the PSP old school Personas with Persona & Persona 2 even though I still have my original PS1 Ultra-Rare Copies.

Back in the days of old Shin started out as a Old-School Dungeon Crawler but the game still had story and also choices but it was extremely challenging game that would make todays games feel like a weak chicken in comparison and would be on the lines of Dark Souls in terms of a challenge.

The Future of the Shin games are also looking awesome with Shin Megami Tensei IV which will probably have a sub-title name to the game it is a 3DS exclusive game as well as the new enhanced Port of Soul Hackers.

Soul Hackers was the only game not to come to the US it was back on the Sega Saturn days and a Japan only game. The new remake will probably be like Overclocked & will feature several upgrades, new improved cutscenes, music and lastly Voice Acting.

Persona 5 is the longest game in developmental hell some have lost hope saying the game will never come out or see the light of day. Some say it will be a next-gen game.

I did however uncover a tidbit of into on Persona 5, with a new Tag Line saying "WHICH WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY" this was in a new Photo of Persona 5 with the Traditonal Blue Butterfly seen at each of the games opening sequences.

To me this has a new Dark Mature Feel to it also I saw more Photos on Persona 5 showing an older cast of characters it showed 1 pic that has 2 new possible MCs 1 being a Girl looks to be in her late or early 20s then a Young Male. The Female was sporting Head-Phones around her head.

Then it shows this one older gentleman drinking & down in the dumps about something then above the man was the Traditonal Blue Butterfly flying above him.

Down below the Photos shows logos of the PS3 without any 360 or other logos suggesting Persona 5 will be a exclusive game such as Tales of Xillia is.

Keep in mind the photos I did uncover could be just art concept as they did release some new concept of Persona 5 maybe what I uncovered is Persona 5 concept art.

I am more curious on the Tag Line 'WHICH WAY IS THE WRONG WAY' what does this mean and how would it fit into Persona 5.

Some call me obsessed, hardcore, or jut pet coon crazy cause I have multiple copies of some Shin games such as all 3 copies of Persona 3 with Original, FES and the P3P.

Then with my Persona 4 with the PS2 copy and laslty P4 G on my Vita. No I am not obessed I just like JRPGs Persona 3 & 4 are some of the best JRPGs this past decade with high replayability to them.

Shin Megami Tensei IV will be a new entery into the Shin series it isnt a connector, a sequel or a prequel to anything we know. The game has been made from the ground up specifically for the 3DS a new game in a new direction.

Soul Hackers is a Remake such as they done with Overclocked that will be enhanced with several new features and also Voice Acting.

Persona 5 is one of those in Limbo with just the photos I have uncovered, the possible Tag Line, and somewhat of a confirmation about it being a PS3 Exclusive.

So cant wait for the new games but it will be some time before P5 fans can believe what they want but to me I think the Tag Line is apart of P5 these photos didnt look Faked I found them digging on Atlus.com But since then the Photos have been pulled down.

Does Pulled down mean that these were the real deal and they made a boo-boo on accidentally releasing them.

Cant wait for now I am on P4 G then it is Shin IV with Soul Hackers I have a feeling these will be out before P5.
#2JoeyFNKPosted 12/8/2012 8:42:37 AM
ok
---
Last 3 Games Beat: Batman: Arkham City, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Batman: Arkham Asylum
#3Large_TonberryPosted 12/8/2012 8:52:42 AM
JoeyFNK posted...
ok
#4OtakuGameraPosted 12/8/2012 9:02:41 AM
tl;dr

pics now
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#5EseenuzPosted 12/8/2012 9:06:41 AM
I just got into the Persona games a few weeks ago. Man was I missing out! These games are so awesome and there's soomuch content
#6badboyPosted 12/8/2012 9:14:13 AM
And how many of them are actually good? 3?
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/8/2012 9:15:23 AM
Congrats, TC. You are one of the few people on gamefaqs who like good games.
#8656stoogePosted 12/8/2012 9:50:46 AM
I have 10+

...but I've yet to finish a single one.
---
*SPOILERS*----Mario dies!!!
#9whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:04:21 AM
I made a typo on my Gameboy game it is called Devil Children as Devil Survivor is a DS game with 2 parts.

But yeah I been with it for 20 + years my 1st System is the original 2600 I still have my Original Pong I wonder if that is worth money now or my super rare Shins such as Devil Children, my Ultra Rare Personas on my PS1 or some of the PS2 games I own.

Which games do I have now which are worth the most money.

Yes people Shin is like Mass Effect in terms of replayabilty and diffrent outcomes based on choices also diffrent endings making Persona or the Shin games one of the best games in the past decades.

Yes I do like Half-Life 2 but no I do not think that Half-Life 2 is a Game of the Decade the whole VGA thing was a crock of crap.

It was rigged are you kidding me The Walking Dead Game of the Year and OMG Half Life as Game of the Decade beating Batman or Mass Effect I say WTF.

The whole deal was rigged such as the voting done on WWE TV such as Raw with the Voting this is all rigged they already know.

This is why I dont vote it is already rigged & fixed up so I say what is the point of voting.

But anyways you cant go wrong on any of the Shins or Persona if you are newcomer start with Persona if you are Old, Hardcore or a JRPG or RPG Expert such as my self go with your gut feelings.

But yeah the Shins are the best of the best games. But beware these are a patient type of game taking some time to get the story rolling like a Final Fantasy type of game taking hours to get the ball rolling.

If you dont have the patience you will never be able to play a Shin or Persona game.

The same can be said about any JRPG/RPG game such as a Tales of Game.

Also you can not base a Review of a JRPG/RPG game based of only a 2 or so hours into it such as IGN.com does.
#10UnbralPosted 12/8/2012 10:06:29 AM
So many text. So little content. Just give us the photos already.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.