This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL! Did you guys see Harvey Smith get his trophy from Jessica Alba at the VGA?

#1KevoCSCSPosted 12/8/2012 12:09:01 PM
Harvey Smith tried to give her a hug and she backed off. She was like "EWWWW! Don't touch me you Z-list celebrity NERD! I don't want your nerdiness to rub off on me as I show off my hot body filming the next Sin City flick".

Then while she was presenting Dark Souls she was like "yeah....whatever, I don't know anything about games and I don't care. I'm getting paid a lot to be here though because I'm hot so I've got to do my best to pretend that I'm completely bored at this stupid event."

"Ugh! What a bunch of complete nerds and losers! I need a shower!"
#2arclouks_xPosted 12/8/2012 12:11:19 PM
Lol yeah dunno why they got her, I would have preferred thousands of big fat neckbeards presenting this over celebrities.
---
PS3&PSVITA:JustArc_
-Currently playing:Gravity Rush, Uncharted:GA, FF5, Burnout Paradise, Payday:the heist, lbp2.
#3KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:12:09 PM
arclouks_x posted...
Lol yeah dunno why they got her, I would have preferred thousands of big fat neckbeards presenting this over celebrities.

Yeah, like Gabe Newell.

They did get Guillermo Del Toro in 2010 and he's a fat neckbeard.
#4Figure09Posted 12/8/2012 12:13:12 PM
The VGAs got a lot right this time around. They should stop finding celebs though to be at the show it's not really necessary.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0946-3552-1822
#5KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:14:37 PM
I thought the show was pretty terrible and not just because of Jessica Alba.

Sam Jackson was absolutely atrocious. It was basically just

"HAHA! Look at me! I'm funny because I can repeat one liners from my previous movies! HAHAHA!"

Oh yeah and who can forget "SAM JACKSON MODE!" So funny that they had to repeat the joke TWICE!
#6professional gamerPosted 12/8/2012 12:25:21 PM(edited)
I wish they wouldn't waste money paying celebrities to be at these events. It's obvious most of them don't care and are only there to get their check.
---
PSN: Profess-Gamer
#7KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:26:06 PM
Yeah, Jessica Alba is getting old now anyways. She's not the sex symbol she was like back in 2004 and she has long since been replaced by the likes of Megan Fox(though even she's getting old now), Emma Stone, and Miley Cyrus.
#8JahkeemyorkPosted 12/8/2012 12:30:50 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
I thought the show was pretty terrible and not just because of Jessica Alba.

Sam Jackson was absolutely atrocious. It was basically just

"HAHA! Look at me! I'm funny because I can repeat one liners from my previous movies! HAHAHA!"

Oh yeah and who can forget "SAM JACKSON MODE!" So funny that they had to repeat the joke TWICE!

Sam Jackson mode is always awesome though ecase of how much effort is put into them.

Asfor the Sam Jackson not being funny. Dude, Sam man isn't a comedian he never was a comedian. He's just funny in the movies he plays. He can't transition that to interacting with live audiences.

That's why the Sam Jackson mode's are always a million times better then his stage stuff..cause he's not a stage comedian, only an actor.
#9Bayonetta_Posted 12/8/2012 12:37:35 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
Harvey Smith tried to give her a hug and she backed off. She was like "EWWWW! Don't touch me you Z-list celebrity NERD! I don't want your nerdiness to rub off on me as I show off my hot body filming the next Sin City flick".

Then while she was presenting Dark Souls she was like "yeah....whatever, I don't know anything about games and I don't care. I'm getting paid a lot to be here though because I'm hot so I've got to do my best to pretend that I'm completely bored at this stupid event."

If a women is an 9 out 10 in looks plus rich she'll always reject men that appear beta in looks, average social skills, short and/or have less income. That's the cold harsh reality of female nature when it comes to attraction.

Also hypergamy is an issue too. The more high status a female is the more she'll aim for even higher status men. This is one of the reasons America has a really screwed up dating market. Successful women simply will not fight their hypergamous nature thus limiting themselves to 20% of the high status males. Around 80% of most men are viewed as unattractive according to most studies which.
#10KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:47:28 PM
Bayonetta_ posted...
KevoCSCS posted...

If a women is an 9 out 10 in looks plus rich she'll always reject men that appear beta in looks, average social skills, short and/or have less income. That's the cold harsh reality of female nature when it comes to attraction.

Also hypergamy is an issue too. The more high status a female is the more she'll aim for even higher status men. This is one of the reasons America has a really screwed up dating market. Successful women simply will not fight their hypergamous nature thus limiting themselves to 20% of the high status males. Around 80% of most men are viewed as unattractive according to most studies which.

It's not about rejection like that. Jessica Alba's married and has a kid so that's not what the issue is. It just showed a lot of hubris that she couldn't even give him a friendly platonic hug to congratulate him for Dishonored's award.