This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL! Did you guys see Harvey Smith get his trophy from Jessica Alba at the VGA?

#81DarkSymbiotePosted 12/9/2012 6:13:58 AM
TPerryoo7 posted...
so is there a video of this alleged hug?

Stop being lazy.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#82majin nemesisPosted 12/9/2012 6:19:51 AM
killak posted...
why do you think that women only have to use a sexy lingerie to make a guy ready for it because looks >>everything

errr. what?

if a hot woman like Jessica Alba come to you half naked I don't think you would remenber this topic anymore that's what
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#83DarkSymbiotePosted 12/9/2012 6:21:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#84killakPosted 12/9/2012 6:29:27 AM
if a hot woman like Jessica Alba come to you half naked I don't think you would remenber this topic anymore that's what

I'm not lured by the charms of "hot" women.

And your remark is that women have to use sexy lingerie to get a guy ready, which is just absurd.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#85majin nemesisPosted 12/9/2012 6:52:23 AM
killak posted...

I'm not lured by the charms of "hot" women.

And your remark is that women have to use sexy lingerie to get a guy ready, which is just absurd.

they don't have to but it definitely does the trick also are you sure you're a guy?
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#86trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 6:55:13 AM
KevoCSCS posted...
Yeah, Jessica Alba is getting old now anyways. She's not the sex symbol she was like back in 2004 and she has long since been replaced by the likes of Megan Fox(though even she's getting old now), Emma Stone, and Miley Cyrus.

jessica Alba>miley syrus, emma stone,megan fox sorry dude she is still hotter than those
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#87killakPosted 12/9/2012 7:02:35 AM
they don't have to but it definitely does the trick also are you sure you're a guy?

I'm actually wondering more, whether or not you've slept with a woman, because you seem to have all these ideals that are just complete bulls***
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#88howdyneighbor25Posted 12/9/2012 7:04:49 AM
Oh the things I Wuld do to alba
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#89killakPosted 12/9/2012 7:05:42 AM
Oh the things I Wuld do to alba

Before she leads you on?
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#90Bayonetta_Posted 12/9/2012 7:21:25 AM
majin nemesis

No woman dates an ugly guy unless he has money or status of some kind. Which points to my question. Do women love the man or what the man represents?

you are so wrong but so so wrong actually it's the men that don't date ugly women because men are attracted by looks before anyting else, why do you think that women only have to use a sexy lingerie to make a guy ready for it because looks everything
Also if women are atracted to money or status then who cares about looks the fact is women don't REALLY care about how a men looks all that much they care more how a guy is
Also do you think women don't have weird sexually fantasies i remenber reading in a science magazine that a lot of women have sexual dreams that envolve bestiality and they also have rape fantasies which is also one of the things they fear the most

Women care for looks just as much as men do except ladies take into account a guys status in life and his income. If I have two men that are twins one being short and scrawny while the other is fit and 6'2, ALL women will go for the fit taller twin.

Beast/Rape are a form of domination. Some women have a desire to be dominated because it's a primal instinct. It's nothing compared to the hundreds of fetishes men have.

killak

It's probably not your looks, but rather your caustic personality.

Don't blame your looks.

LMS:
(Looks, Money and Status are what attracts women)