This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do you dislike Uncharted?

#61eragonman9Posted 12/8/2012 4:51:08 PM
First Game: Average
Second: Great
Third: Haven't played, but a friend dislikes it

I really like the series, but I do admit that it's overrated.
---
*poke*
*jiggle*
#62Louie The LizardPosted 12/8/2012 4:53:12 PM(edited)
Hentaiboy are you that lonely, or maybe bored with your epic Xbox games you have to keep trying to attack Uncharted? Do you see me on the 360 board attacking Halo? I couldn't care less about that crappy FPS. Uncharted seems to bother you at some deep level....so much rage lol.

I will gladly acknowledge you, but i'm not replying your strawmen arguments. You get 1 reply to those per topic, make another if you want my Uncharted Answers that badly. You are a sad little kid who hasn't even played the game. You're similar to a fat kid trying to arguing with an NHL Player about Hockey.

Whats your favorite Bro moment when playing Halo? Did you totally do something cool and original and kill someone online in a FPS? Is your Xbox in for repairs right now or something?
---
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some disturbing news. In the summer of 79, the Ferret posed NUDE. - Louie the Budweiser Lizard
#63HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/8/2012 4:53:29 PM
wwk posted...
HENTAIDOJI how many times has your xbox rrod??

Never. My launch unit works better then a slim I played. It's so quiet I have no reason to upgrade.

My PS3 however, i've had a launch unit. Died.
PAL launch unit. DRE
US PS3 slim - YLOD
PS3 Superslim - Deleted all my saves and PSN account hacked. Died.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#64SophisticationPosted 12/8/2012 4:54:09 PM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
My post sounded kind of trollish. Its not meant to be. I mean it. Tomb Raider was awesome in its day but never really transitioned to later gen consoles well. The PS2 games were bland and unremarkable, PS3 ones were even worse. I am really hoping the new one is great.

Uncharted started off strong...was brilliant in its sequel and had a not so bad 3rd outing. Even its handheld version is quite good. If anything, the problem now is people are starting to notice its more of the same.

Everything in this post is a lie...
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#65wwkPosted 12/8/2012 4:59:54 PM
ya psn account getting hacked is sonys fault. sorry man its not their fault that you set all your passwords to your favorite pokemon
---
I own you nerds, http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/dizeeStL Check out my live streams http://www.twitch.tv/dizeestl
#66jabboonPosted 12/8/2012 5:02:46 PM(edited)
You are making that Hentai weirdo RAGE lol, Xbox fanboys are hilarious.

Uncharted is vastly Superior to Gears of War in every way

SHOW US YOUR RAGE!!!!!!!!

Also, kid can't even take care of his consoles, he let 4 die and he got hacked using a abc123 password. Everyone point and laugh!!
---
Layin the Crunch Down-The Eredar Legends
#67HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/8/2012 5:01:19 PM
Hentaiboy are you that lonely, or maybe bored with your epic Xbox games you have to keep trying to attack Uncharted? Do you see me on the 360 board attacking Halo? I couldn't care less about that crappy FPS. Uncharted seems to bother you at some deep level....so much rage lol.

I think you seem more bothered in a topic about "Why people dislike Uncharted" you get miffed when people point out the flaws you see, but don't want others too.

You get 1 reply to those per topic, make another if you want my Uncharted Answers that badly.

I think you don't have any.

You are a sad little kid who hasn't even played the game.

Since I can point out the flaws, it's more likely i've played it than you have.

You're similar to a fat kid trying to arguing with an NHL Player about Hockey.

Except if you were the hockey player it would go something like this:

Why I dislike your hockey playing strategy By Fat Kid:

"You didn't score any goals, players who score goals are better players"

Your response by worst player on Team

"Scoring goals has no place in hockey. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid"
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#68Cactuar512Posted 12/8/2012 5:05:52 PM
I love all the Uncharted games with 3 edging it out as favorite.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#69SophisticationPosted 12/8/2012 5:06:44 PM
I love how no Uncharted, Ps3 fanboy can come up with a good argument as to why the engine has spit poor aliasing, spit poor real time lighting and even more spit poor animations. It's like all you people like to focus on is the "art style" ... hahaha, pathetic.

Let's talk about why ND never gave the enemies animations to react to being shot.

Let's talk about why when you throw a gernade at someone and it blows up -- Instead of being blown apart or even up into the air and backwards, the enemy just falls down.

Let's talk about how the "art style" is a wash due to all the ugly jaggies everywhere and the illusion shattering flicker when you rotate the camera.

Let's talk about how all the light sources are rendered as static images overlayed atop the picture and not real time, in game sources.

Uncharted is a joke... It's perhaps the best magic trick this gen -- All smoke and mirrors and no real substance. I despise it and ND because of it.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#70MegavaderPosted 12/8/2012 5:09:59 PM
Dont dislike either. But I find it highly overrated. I always find myself forcing my way to the end instead of just playing/enjoying it. And please stop calling folks fanboys or names of anykind because we dont like this game as much as you. This game or any might I add is hardly worth all that nonsense.
---
Xbox live; Shin Ken O
PSN; BigRaoh Wii; uhh dont know.....