This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ill never understand this japanese game hate .EVER

#91keatonisballinPosted 12/13/2012 8:05:47 AM
Alot of the hate is more aimed at the crazed fanboys who think anything not from Japan is crap and will only play games from the east. But its the stupid split of Jrpg/Wrpg and east/west that causes all the problems. Before this board i had never even heard the terms jrpg or wrpg, to me, and to most people theyre just an RPG. Which is how it should be. All the splitting up and different classifications causes the problems.
---
SEAHAWKS
http://i.minus.com/iX1pDeLuidf6Y.gif
#924dfmaEFPosted 12/13/2012 8:06:42 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
hijokaiden posted...

Yeah a weeaboo has objectivism, hahaha sure sure.

You're the hypocrite here calling people weeaboos while you have a Japanese username

Besides, you're not even a good friend why should I waste time with you? You never call, we never go out for beers. You're a jerk....

No offence but the ones complaining are usually the ones not calling.
---
If I could I would....n't stop
#93Devilman_AmonPosted 12/13/2012 8:11:41 AM
United_World posted...
Why was my name on that list?
I don't have anything against Japanese games...

Sorry about that I'll take your name off the list
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#94Devilman_AmonPosted 12/13/2012 8:12:51 AM
4dfmaEF posted...

Your sarcasm detector need tuning
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#954dfmaEFPosted 12/13/2012 8:15:26 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
4dfmaEF posted...

Your sarcasm detector need tuning

Ehhm I was so serious... as if my life depended on it.
---
If I could I would....n't stop
#96deadmarvPosted 12/13/2012 9:50:35 AM
XeonexFlash posted...
Let em hate, maybe one day they will realize their opinion is not a universal commandment.

The same could be said about the fans that love jrpgs.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#97hijokaidenPosted 12/13/2012 10:52:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98Devilman_AmonPosted 12/13/2012 12:58:50 PM
hijokaiden posted...
deadmarv posted...
XeonexFlash posted...
Let em hate, maybe one day they will realize their opinion is not a universal commandment.

What JRPG? Last time I checked, in 2013 there is only going to be one new JRPG coming out and its Lightning Returns.

JRPG arent relevent anymore, unless you are the Ultimate Weeaboo who buys anything as long as its japanese.

But you're a weeaboo
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#99hijokaidenPosted 12/13/2012 1:04:07 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
hijokaiden posted...
deadmarv posted...
XeonexFlash posted...

What JRPG? Last time I checked, in 2013 there is only going to be one new JRPG coming out and its Lightning Returns.

JRPG arent relevent anymore, unless you are the Ultimate Weeaboo who buys anything as long as its japanese.

But you're a weeaboo

Says the guy who pre-ordered all NISA titles in premium edition...
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#100PechabusterPosted 12/13/2012 1:07:57 PM
hijokaiden posted...
Pechabuster posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
hijokaiden posted...
Sand_Flare posted...
Is there really anybody in their right mind who'd be pleased to play that game?

Japs and their gaijin worshippers.

Yes let's throw racist comments into the mix while we're at it that always helps. The irony being you insulting people by using a Japanese term yet your username is Japanese...

There seems to be a trend of japanese (or seemingly japanese) people attacking their own culture relentlessly (Darkside_Hazuki on the RE6 forums was one and I've seen a few on youtube who would attack people who praised japanese games). Japan IS the country with the least pride in their country...

Uh? You are mixing things up, Devil Amon is just being his usual weeaboo beating chest self, first he seem to think that gaijin is an insult, which it isnt its a term similar to auslander, neither of which are insults except for weeaboos and gemanophiles who take those terms as an insult.

Also he is trying to make it seem that having a username that is totally unrelated to video games but is of japanese origin would force someone to worship every silly and pathetic thing that comes out of said country just as he does.

...What is your ethnicity? Where were you raised?