This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 1 still looks better than most 2012 games!?

#11AalviPosted 12/8/2012 3:22:34 PM
MGS4 as a 2008 game looks better than most games
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#12stawg007Posted 12/8/2012 3:37:48 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Lol no.

This

Like others have said, MGS4 is an 08 game and still looks pretty awesome
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#13Screech04Posted 12/8/2012 10:13:46 PM
I have to disagree. While the first Uncharted game is still a damn fine looking game visually and graphically, it has been surpassed by the Uncharted sequels and other games. Other games obviously being Metal Gear Solid 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 5, Grand Theft Auto 4, Red Dead Redemption, and Dark Souls. Of course all these other games I mentioned are of my opinion that I feel look better then the first Uncharted.
---
Come on guys, we all know the canon ending to Silent Hill 2 was the Dog ending
The best parts of Super Mario 64 were the Bowser levels.
#14HIroChuPosted 12/8/2012 10:16:14 PM
I can't judge because I don't have an HD tv :|
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#15killakPosted 12/8/2012 10:19:07 PM
Compare it to Farcry 3, which does it with a massive open world.with ridiculous draw distances
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#16StephieGamerPosted 12/8/2012 11:26:15 PM
Screech04 posted...
I have to disagree. While the first Uncharted game is still a damn fine looking game visually and graphically, it has been surpassed by the Uncharted sequels and other games. Other games obviously being Metal Gear Solid 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 5, Grand Theft Auto 4, Red Dead Redemption, and Dark Souls. Of course all these other games I mentioned are of my opinion that I feel look better then the first Uncharted.

Why can't you and others understand that the TC said Uncharted looks better than "MOST" new games.
Not all. Most.
Of course those games you listed look better than the original 2007 Uncharted.
But as the TC wrote, it still looks better than most new games.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#17OhGoodPosted 12/8/2012 11:27:54 PM
it's because PS3 exclusives are gorgeous games, and most developers are making multi plat games now.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#18Screech04Posted 12/9/2012 6:00:55 AM
StephieGamer posted...
Screech04 posted...

Why can't you and others understand that the TC said Uncharted looks better than "MOST" new games.
Not all. Most.
Of course those games you listed look better than the original 2007 Uncharted.
But as the TC wrote, it still looks better than most new games.

Ok so I misinterpreted TC's title wrong. There's only been a few games released in 2012 that I have been paying attention to so maybe in altogether there maybe games released this year that the first Uncharted looks better than them.
---
Come on guys, we all know the canon ending to Silent Hill 2 was the Dog ending
The best parts of Super Mario 64 were the Bowser levels.
#19VanderZooPosted 12/9/2012 6:52:04 AM
It has a great art style, and really good textures.
#20faris_ruhiPosted 12/9/2012 7:56:01 AM
stawg007 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Lol no.

This

Like others have said, MGS4 is an 08 game and still looks pretty awesome

Yup, I played it recently and was impressed with how it holds up. Some parts still had me really impressed. There are a few bad textures here and there (ps2 quality) but most of those are hidden.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4