This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

playstation all stars sales are right on target says sony

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. playstation all stars sales are right on target says sony
3 years ago#1
88,000 copies combined with vita in the US

this is less than Trials Evolutions day 1 debut

sony dropped the ball this year

imo?
---
i am a double dipper
3 years ago#2
That's what happens when you try and peddle off Vita games as full retail Ps3 games... They'll learn.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
3 years ago#3
Once again that doesn't even count digital purchases which is a BIG thing especially the last few months. Day One Digital anyone?
3 years ago#4
The game is fun
3 years ago#5
OmegaWeaponGean posted...
Once again that doesn't even count digital purchases which is a BIG thing especially the last few months. Day One Digital anyone?

So, what, maybe 10k more units sold... Game is bunk. It sold bunk... No one wanted it... They gave us a vita game and sold it as a full retail Ps3 game. Deal with it. No one wants to buy 60 dollar vita games to play on their Ps3.

R&C FFA
SLY 4
PSASBR

And tons of others are proving that or will prove it soon... The Ps3 is being watered down and not being pushed the closer it gets to its demise next year. Not one game took advantage of the system this year. Not one.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
3 years ago#6
The game is fun though
3 years ago#7
You forgot about LBP Karting, Twisted Metal, Sorcery and Starhawk.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
3 years ago#8
Sony always makes some "were doing fine, its as expected etc etc.." comment. Didnt they use that line with the vita?
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
3 years ago#9
digital sales should be considered too
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
3 years ago#10
So by this reasoning Tales of Graces f also did very well. Xenoblade and The Last Story did way better and they were limited releases, on the Wii...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. playstation all stars sales are right on target says sony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived