This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, how does the typical PS3 gamer see the WiiU?

#91ajko000Posted 12/9/2012 2:11:41 AM
PS3 Gamer: "Ur system sux cuz it cant simuate mussels an gunz!1"

Wii U Gamer: "Wel ar system grayt cuz it so uniiik an kool we cayr no bout grapix!"

Me: "Why don't you both just shut up and accept that my PC can destroy both of you out of the water?"

Both: "EXLUSIVX!!!!1111"

Me: "I suppose so, but then again, I have every console, including the new Wii U."

Both: O_O

In the end, everyone is stupid and or a troll, because everyone has an opinion.

Thar u go.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#92ajko000Posted 12/9/2012 2:12:28 AM
thierminator posted...
i hate nintendo for stealing bayonneta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9zSHz7Thvbc
---
#93ajko000Posted 12/9/2012 2:14:12 AM
Thermador446 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
Its very underwhelming for a next gen console. I have a feeling it will be completely overshadowed by the Sony/Microsoft consoles when they hit. And surprisingly it doesn't seem to have nearly as much hype as you would expect.

And they couldn't come up with a better name? lol

What is it with ********************************* people & saying it's next gen?
Does their brain really not function?

You obviously have not obtained or even used a Wii U for more than a day.
---
#94its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:19:25 AM
ajko000 posted...

Wii U Gamer: "Wel ar system grayt cuz it so uniiik an kool we cayr no bout grapix!"

Me: "Why don't you both just shut up and accept that my PC can destroy both of you out of the water?"

Me: "I suppose so, but then again, I have every console, including the new Wii U."

Thar u go.

PC hardware is the more powerful if you spend enough, most gamers don't want to spend that much on hardware plus have to deal with trying to understand it to keep upgrading it.
#95Thermador446Posted 12/9/2012 2:31:13 AM
its_matt posted...
ajko000 posted...

Thar u go.

PC hardware is the more powerful if you spend enough, most gamers don't want to spend that much on hardware plus have to deal with trying to understand it to keep upgrading it.

U got trolled dude.
Happens to me too occasionally when I try to make a rational point without thinking that someone has nothing better to do than be a troll.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#96its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:33:55 AM
Thermador446 posted...
its_matt posted...
ajko000 posted...

Thar u go.

U got trolled dude.
Happens to me too occasionally when I try to make a rational point without thinking that someone has nothing better to do than be a troll.

He or she may be a troll but my point stands
#97lambchipsPosted 12/9/2012 2:35:58 AM
its_matt posted...

not sure if serious or just doesnt understand
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#98ajko000Posted 12/9/2012 2:36:56 AM
its_matt posted...
ajko000 posted...

Thar u go.

It takes about 10 minutes to learn about a system, even the PS3 has hardware.

Spending money... again, really? That's not a valid argument if you know what to look for.
---
#99its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:37:36 AM
lambchips posted...
its_matt posted...

not sure if serious or just doesnt understand

What should I understand?
#100its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:45:30 AM
ajko000 posted...
its_matt posted...
ajko000 posted...

Thar u go.

It takes about 10 minutes to learn about a system, even the PS3 has hardware.

Spending money... again, really? That's not a valid argument if you know what to look for.

Wanting to spend less on hardware is a perfectly valid argument most gamers just want a box they plug into their TV and plays the games they want.