This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm really happy about the announcement of a Dark Souls 2, but...

#1theofficefan99Posted 12/8/2012 7:35:09 PM
I'd much rather see a Lost Kingdoms III from From Software right now :/ The series started off okay, but Lost Kingdoms II was amazing. The series is brimming with potential, and a Lost Kingdoms III could be absolutely phenomenal.

I doubt anyone else agrees...

does anyone?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2mmpepsiPosted 12/8/2012 7:36:47 PM
The Souls games are highly overrated.

People just think they're better than everyone else for playing teh super hardz gamez. It's not that difficult though.
#3userfrigginamePosted 12/8/2012 7:39:39 PM
Yeah I really miss that game. It was a very original and overlooked game. I can't think of another game where you use cards to physically battle, and also having the different types of cards was really cool (attack, summon, effect, and some other ones.)
#4theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:41:02 PM
userfrigginame posted...
Yeah I really miss that game. It was a very original and overlooked game. I can't think of another game where you use cards to physically battle, and also having the different types of cards was really cool (attack, summon, effect, and some other ones.)

Well there's Baten Kaitos, but it's significantly different. You can't find another game that will give you a similar experience to the Lost Kingdoms games.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:45:05 PM
bump
---
#6theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:55:49 PM
bump
---
#7OhGoodPosted 12/8/2012 8:18:40 PM
mmpepsi posted...

People just think they're better than everyone else for playing teh super hardz gamez. It's not that difficult though.

I disagree. The souls games are not overrated at all. They have great gameplay that reckons back to the earlier generations of home consoles. So people who have been gaming for 20+ years find them a refreshing change from the current gaming landscape.

If you don't like them, thats on you. But the series has been praised by just about every gaming outlet and the crowd at the VGAs last night went absolutely insane at the announcement of Dark Souls 2.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#8mmpepsiPosted 12/8/2012 8:20:38 PM
OhGood posted...
mmpepsi posted...

I disagree. The souls games are not overrated at all. They have great gameplay that reckons back to the earlier generations of home consoles. So people who have been gaming for 20+ years find them a refreshing change from the current gaming landscape.

If you don't like them, thats on you. But the series has been praised by just about every gaming outlet and the crowd at the VGAs last night went absolutely insane at the announcement of Dark Souls 2.

The crowd at the VGA's clapped for everything. That means nothing.
#9LordOfLegaciesPosted 12/8/2012 8:24:09 PM
mmpepsi posted...
The crowd at the VGA's clapped for everything. That means nothing.

Out of all the points he made, that's the one you're nit picking on? Weak.
The Souls games deserve all the praise they get. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's overrated, it means you have an unusual opinion.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#10toadiemanPosted 12/8/2012 8:25:48 PM
Dark Souls 2? Holy s***. They say when it comes out?
---
PSN: toadieman