This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What PS3 game has the. . . . best online community?

#1Jx1010Posted 12/8/2012 10:31:56 PM
As in no hate, trolls or crazy people
#2THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/8/2012 10:34:12 PM
Most fighting games, Uncharted 3, and LBP has pretty sane people.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#3killakPosted 12/8/2012 10:34:59 PM

no such thing
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
#4THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/8/2012 10:37:14 PM
killak posted...

no such thing

You know forums and online games have one big difference....People who actually play games (most online gamers) and people who whine all day about em (forum folks).
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#5killakPosted 12/8/2012 10:39:54 PM
You know forums and online games have one big difference....People who actually play games (most online gamers) and people who whine all day about em (forum folks).

No i mean every game is going to have some degree of haters and trolls.

He was asking for a game with no haters or trolls, to which I said there is no such thing.
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
#6THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/8/2012 10:42:13 PM
killak posted...

No i mean every game is going to have some degree of haters and trolls.

He was asking for a game with no haters or trolls, to which I said there is no such thing.

Had to think about it for a sec and yeah that is true. Ragequitters and whiners are commonplace online.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#7MadDewgPosted 12/9/2012 1:31:08 AM
If there was some sort of online rpg (not MMOs...games like phantasy star online, monster hunter, etc.), that would most likely have one of the best/most chill community. After that would be random arcade type games (stuff like castle crashers, castlevania harmony of despair, and bomberman live for example). Other then those type of games I really couldn't tell ya.

Like someone else has said, there is no such thing as no hate/trolls and all that fun stuff. I personally always had the best luck with online rpg type games (met a good bit of friends back in 2001 on dreamcast PSO...I still play with some of them to this day).
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#8OhGoodPosted 12/9/2012 1:59:12 AM
Probably little big planet.

I love the BF3 community, but they're not exactly the nicest bunch
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#9Brocken_JrPosted 12/9/2012 2:02:08 AM
to me, virtua fighter 5 final showdown when it was new and active. castlevania harmony of despairs online is good to, but thats only cause its you and people online fighting the computer instead of eachother. which is cool as hell.
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#10DocDeliciousPosted 12/9/2012 2:12:37 AM
Borderlands and Borderlands 2. Most helpful and friendly community I've ever been a part of.
---
Playing - Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Vanquish, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Monster Hunter FU, Shadows of the Damned, Valkyria Chronicles
PSN: DocDelicious