This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - How the graphics have evolved since it's reveal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - How the graphics have evolved since it's reveal

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-B6Q4Gw1Y

^E3 2011 build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbkv7a-ALw

^Finalized version, retail copy build

What an improvement, especially Sly Cooper's character model. I love the new lighting and overall added detail to the game. February 5th needs to get here soon so I can play this already!
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#2
It looks like a vita game... aka ps2 game in hd. No way in hell I'm paying more than 5 bucks for this rubbish. I'll buy it used.
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.

User Info: Dark World Ruler

Dark World Ruler
4 years ago#3
Very nice, got it pre-ordered and Sanzaru have really come a long way since they first showed it off. Yeah they definitely nailed how a PS3 Sly model should look, the first one was a little wonky
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar

User Info: Shovel_Break

Shovel_Break
4 years ago#4
Wowza! I need this game now :O
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)

User Info: darkskill

darkskill
4 years ago#5
It looks pretty hierarchy
Dunder Mifflin
PSN: LegendRh1

Sophistication
4 years ago#6
darkskill posted...
It looks pretty hierarchy

Looks pretty rectum to me... ps2 quality gameplay and ps2 quality graphics in hd all on a cell powered power house ps3. Sounds ground breaking.
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 years ago#7
That is so raven.

User Info: ateball

ateball
4 years ago#8
I hope Sanzaru does a great job, the game looks like a worthy follow up...maybe this will show some PS2 franchises are worth revisiting *coughJak4coughcoughJak4cough*
Now Playing: AC3, NBA2K13, WWE 13
PSN: 96VTECGSR XBL: KrimZon281

Sophistication
4 years ago#9
ateball posted...
I hope Sanzaru does a great job, the game looks like a worthy follow up...maybe this will show some PS2 franchises are worth revisiting *coughJak4coughcoughJak4cough*

Please... they should've just made this a 10 dollae psn game cos' that is certainly what it looks like.

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
4 years ago#10
Oh thank God...

I had my doubts about this title but, as we all know, graphics determine a game's overall merit and speak volumes of its storyline and gameplay so this has put my mind at ease.

Preordered.
Playing - Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Vanquish, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Monster Hunter FU, Shadows of the Damned, Valkyria Chronicles
PSN: DocDelicious
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - How the graphics have evolved since it's reveal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived