This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - How the graphics have evolved since it's reveal

#1PhaseBlackPosted 12/8/2012 11:24:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-B6Q4Gw1Y

^E3 2011 build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbkv7a-ALw

^Finalized version, retail copy build

What an improvement, especially Sly Cooper's character model. I love the new lighting and overall added detail to the game. February 5th needs to get here soon so I can play this already!
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2SophisticationPosted 12/8/2012 11:28:57 PM
It looks like a vita game... aka ps2 game in hd. No way in hell I'm paying more than 5 bucks for this rubbish. I'll buy it used.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#3Dark World RulerPosted 12/8/2012 11:29:49 PM
Very nice, got it pre-ordered and Sanzaru have really come a long way since they first showed it off. Yeah they definitely nailed how a PS3 Sly model should look, the first one was a little wonky
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#4Shovel_BreakPosted 12/8/2012 11:32:30 PM
Wowza! I need this game now :O
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#5darkskillPosted 12/8/2012 11:58:48 PM
It looks pretty hierarchy
---
Dunder Mifflin
PSN: LegendRh1
#6SophisticationPosted 12/9/2012 12:02:28 AM
darkskill posted...
It looks pretty hierarchy

Looks pretty rectum to me... ps2 quality gameplay and ps2 quality graphics in hd all on a cell powered power house ps3. Sounds ground breaking.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#7VanderZooPosted 12/9/2012 12:20:55 AM
That is so raven.
#8ateballPosted 12/9/2012 12:43:54 AM
I hope Sanzaru does a great job, the game looks like a worthy follow up...maybe this will show some PS2 franchises are worth revisiting *coughJak4coughcoughJak4cough*
---
Now Playing: AC3, NBA2K13, WWE 13
PSN: 96VTECGSR XBL: KrimZon281
#9SophisticationPosted 12/9/2012 12:52:19 AM
ateball posted...
I hope Sanzaru does a great job, the game looks like a worthy follow up...maybe this will show some PS2 franchises are worth revisiting *coughJak4coughcoughJak4cough*

Please... they should've just made this a 10 dollae psn game cos' that is certainly what it looks like.
---
#10DocDeliciousPosted 12/9/2012 1:03:53 AM
Oh thank God...

I had my doubts about this title but, as we all know, graphics determine a game's overall merit and speak volumes of its storyline and gameplay so this has put my mind at ease.

Preordered.
---
Playing - Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Vanquish, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Monster Hunter FU, Shadows of the Damned, Valkyria Chronicles
PSN: DocDelicious