This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - How the graphics have evolved since it's reveal

#11ateballPosted 12/9/2012 1:34:46 AM
Sophistication posted...
ateball posted...
I hope Sanzaru does a great job, the game looks like a worthy follow up...maybe this will show some PS2 franchises are worth revisiting *coughJak4coughcoughJak4cough*

Please... they should've just made this a 10 dollae psn game cos' that is certainly what it looks like.

....LOL oh ok.
---
Now Playing: AC3, NBA2K13, WWE 13
PSN: 96VTECGSR XBL: KrimZon281
#12awesomesauce13Posted 12/9/2012 1:38:48 AM
Must get around to ignoring Sophistitroll. Anyway, the game looks great. A nice step up from the PS2 graphics, still cartoony obviously but better looking. Some people make me sad these days, passing a game off as rubbish because the graphics aren't great...
#13PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:05:54 AM
awesomesauce13 posted...
Must get around to ignoring Sophistitroll. Anyway, the game looks great. A nice step up from the PS2 graphics, still cartoony obviously but better looking. Some people make me sad these days, passing a game off as rubbish because the graphics aren't great...

The graphics are great, the textures ares sharp and the lighting is well done. Dont mind Sophistication, he loses sleep over Sony and obsesses over them while they continue to sell PS3s and he wastes his life haha
---
PSVita & 3DS
#14SophisticationPosted 12/9/2012 8:14:35 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
awesomesauce13 posted...

The graphics are great, the textures ares sharp and the lighting is well done. Dont mind Sophistication, he loses sleep over Sony and obsesses over them while they continue to sell PS3s and he wastes his life haha

Graphics are terrible... vita graphics on a ps3. No thanks... I'm already sick of vita graphics on ps3 with psasbr, lbp karting and full frontal assault. Sly 4 shoukd be sold as a 10 dollar download.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#15Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/9/2012 8:17:26 AM
You say that as if the Vita has bad graphics, but I know that you're not being serious anyway. You're just a fraud who is guaranteed to be one of the first on the Sly train, just like you were on the PSAS train, despite you hating on it so much. All talk. I'll see you on the game's board :)
#16kanartPosted 12/9/2012 8:20:45 AM
old footage look crap anyway, not dfficult to surpass
#17SophisticationPosted 12/9/2012 8:21:28 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
You say that as if the Vita has bad graphics, but I know that you're not being serious anyway. You're just a fraud who is guaranteed to be one of the first on the Sly train, just like you were on the PSAS train, despite you hating on it so much. All talk. I'll see you on the game's board :)

Haha... right. Keep holding your breath... serious. I wouldn't touch that rubbish,eeither one. I played generic psasbr in beta and deleted it after 4 rounds. Vita does have terrible graphics... where you been? And sly cooper is a terrible franchise.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#18ManuKesnaPosted 12/9/2012 8:21:29 AM
looks awesom! cant wait
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#19PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:27:24 AM
kanart posted...
old footage look crap anyway, not dfficult to surpass

I wouldn't say it was crap, it was just less detailed and the engine has been enhanced to add more effects going on. It was still early on in the game's development too when it was shown
---
PSVita & 3DS
#20Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/9/2012 8:28:03 AM
Sophistication posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Haha... right. Keep holding your breath... serious. I wouldn't touch that rubbish,eeither one. I played generic psasbr in beta and deleted it after 4 rounds. Vita does have terrible graphics... where you been? And sly cooper is a terrible franchise.

Usually the idea of a joke is to actually be funny - for others to laugh at the joke. Otherwise you just come off as a fool (i.e. people laugh at you). You try way too hard and end up being way too obvious. It was a worthy attempt though, but your trolling is still on an Amateur level. I look forward to seeing your oh-so-valuable input on Sly 4 on the game's board after you inevitably buy it. Even if you don't end up buying it, I'm sure that your mummy and daddy won't mind getting it for you as a late Christmas present. Better start saving those pennies :)