This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Okami HD download is at 40% and it's 1:47 AM...

#1Milla_MaxwellPosted 12/9/2012 1:48:45 AM
It's been downloading for a long while.

I don't really want to leave it on for an all nighter at the risk of the PS3 version of the Red Ring Of Death.

Can I turn it off while it downloads?
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#2Teepo64Posted 12/9/2012 1:49:58 AM
So.... you're a girl...

Hmmm...you go to sleep.
---
"I'm not in it to win it. I'm in it for you."
Twitter: @Teepo_64
#3DocDeliciousPosted 12/9/2012 1:54:35 AM
Can't turn it off while it downloads, no.

Enjoy your game though. Okami is great (especially if this is your first time playing it).
---
Playing - Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Vanquish, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Monster Hunter FU, Shadows of the Damned, Valkyria Chronicles
PSN: DocDelicious
#4Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:56:17 AM
Teepo64 posted...
So.... you're a girl...

Hmmm...you go to sleep.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Assumptions, assumptions. I thought the internet was above such silly assumptions good sir.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#5Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:58:44 AM
DocDelicious posted...
Can't turn it off while it downloads, no.

Enjoy your game though. Okami is great (especially if this is your first time playing it).

I can't wait, I played a bit of it at a friend's house when I was younger.

I've been meaning to get the PS2 version for a long time, but I never did because first my PS2 controller crapped out on me, then I got an HD TV which caused PS2 games to look 50% more ass.

And I didn't want the Wii version, because motion controls can suck it.
---
#6OtakuGameraPosted 12/9/2012 2:01:02 AM
turn on auto shutdown
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#7its_mattPosted 12/9/2012 2:13:11 AM
If you want to give your PS3 a rest just pause the download and turn off the console. You can always continue the down load later from where you left it.
#8Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:14:40 AM
its_matt posted...
If you want to give your PS3 a rest just pause the download and turn off the console. You can always continue the down load later from where you left it.

seriously? it works like that?
---
#9its_mattPosted 12/9/2012 2:21:18 AM
Yes