This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Okami HD download is at 40% and it's 1:47 AM...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. My Okami HD download is at 40% and it's 1:47 AM...
2 years ago#1
It's been downloading for a long while.

I don't really want to leave it on for an all nighter at the risk of the PS3 version of the Red Ring Of Death.

Can I turn it off while it downloads?
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
2 years ago#2
So.... you're a girl...

Hmmm...you go to sleep.
---
"I'm not in it to win it. I'm in it for you."
Twitter: @Teepo_64
2 years ago#3
Can't turn it off while it downloads, no.

Enjoy your game though. Okami is great (especially if this is your first time playing it).
---
Playing - Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Vanquish, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Monster Hunter FU, Shadows of the Damned, Valkyria Chronicles
PSN: DocDelicious
2 years ago#4
Teepo64 posted...
So.... you're a girl...

Hmmm...you go to sleep.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Assumptions, assumptions. I thought the internet was above such silly assumptions good sir.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
2 years ago#5
DocDelicious posted...
Can't turn it off while it downloads, no.

Enjoy your game though. Okami is great (especially if this is your first time playing it).

I can't wait, I played a bit of it at a friend's house when I was younger.

I've been meaning to get the PS2 version for a long time, but I never did because first my PS2 controller crapped out on me, then I got an HD TV which caused PS2 games to look 50% more ass.

And I didn't want the Wii version, because motion controls can suck it.
---
2 years ago#6
turn on auto shutdown
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
2 years ago#7
If you want to give your PS3 a rest just pause the download and turn off the console. You can always continue the down load later from where you left it.
2 years ago#8
its_matt posted...
If you want to give your PS3 a rest just pause the download and turn off the console. You can always continue the down load later from where you left it.

seriously? it works like that?
---
2 years ago#9
Yes
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. My Okami HD download is at 40% and it's 1:47 AM...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived