This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Of The Generation is clearly:

#11Chunx907Posted 12/9/2012 2:07:52 AM
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

The wild west sucks and is boring and stupid. Oh and cowboys suck and country music is the most terrible form of music ever, maybe even worse than Christian and religious music.

That game is garbage. Enjoy your horrible dark and edgy poop. Wow how hardcore, a fantasy game with dwarves and goblins and knights and dragons. I'll be over here playing a game with actual substance thanks
#12peter_888Posted 12/9/2012 2:09:22 AM
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

The wild west sucks and is boring and stupid. Oh and cowboys suck and country music is the most terrible form of music ever, maybe even worse than Christian and religious music.

That game is garbage. Enjoy your horrible dark and edgy poop. Wow how hardcore, a fantasy game with dwarves and goblins and knights and dragons. I'll be over here playing a game with actual substance thanks

I don't really remember there being dwarves in dark souls.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#13Brocken_JrPosted 12/9/2012 2:17:51 AM
peter_888 posted...
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

I don't really remember there being dwarves in dark souls.

there arent any
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#14OhGoodPosted 12/9/2012 2:19:04 AM
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

Someone didn't make it past the tutorial in dark souls.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#15AXKSIONPosted 12/9/2012 2:19:08 AM
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

Dwarves? - WHERE?????!

I think you are confusing Lord of the Rings.

If you are thinking this is standard WRPG elements, you couldn't be more wrong, since none of the enemies are cliche. All have very creative designs. Except for maybe the dragons do look like dragons. but please tell me of another game with such superb perfect gameplay WITH dragons...
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#16EpicKingdom_Posted 12/9/2012 3:36:07 AM
GOTG clearly goes to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
---
AMD Phenom II X2 565 Dual Core 3.4 BE | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | Biostar Radeon HD5770 1GB | Msi 760GM-P23(FX) AM3+| Antec 300 Mini-T | XFX PRO650W CE | 500GB |
#17Play_HangmanPosted 12/9/2012 3:41:15 AM
sin & punishment: SS
---
"You're not a player until you've gamed a girl with a Wii. Or Kingdom Hearts." - Ray
(>-'.'-)> Kirby rules you.
#18GreatWhite20XXPosted 12/9/2012 4:03:32 AM
I would have to agree with you on this one. Music was top notch, Character was also amazing.

I would have said Mass Effect series, but that ending ruined the whole experience to the point of unplayable.
---
PSN:TheGreatWhite288
#19ReloadedPosted 12/9/2012 4:51:14 AM
RDR and Skyrim are probably going to be the most fondly remembered games of this gen. Maybe Uncharted 2 and the ME Trilogy too.
---
"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
#20calhoun1389Posted 12/9/2012 5:06:27 AM
AXKSION posted...
please tell me of another game with such superb perfect gameplay WITH dragons..

I would, but there's no such game to my knowledge. Dragons are almost entirely limited to RPGs and those games have horrendous gameplay.
---
My first born, Jackson was born on Friday, May 11, 2012.
'I just wanted to be the best Pokemon Master I could be." - Michael Vick