This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Of The Generation is clearly:

#151Jammer196Posted 12/9/2012 5:07:06 PM
Uncharted 2 anybody?
---
R.I.P. Insomniac Games
#152KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:22:25 PM
Going to field a few posts here;

'Call of Duty should be GotG!'
No. Go home. I get why you said it, because of what it signifies, but you're wrong. You're wrong because that train of thought leads to Guitar Hero. Reasonably popular, becomes VERY popular and a money spinner. It becomes a yearly series, people start getting tired of it, the fanbase itself does, then it dies.

It may not have happened to CoD yet, but it will. It will. It's just being handled better than GH for now.

Country stuff is dumb, ur stupid!
Er, must be playing a different game to me, because there is no country and western stuff in RDR, it's old west. Country and Christian music? Again, different game to what I have.

Xenoblade
Glad you like bad JRPGs, 'cause that's all Monolith Soft makes. Innovative battles system doesn't equal good, and Monolith's games, Xenoblade and Baten Kaitos are bad. Yes, I have both. The so called 'loli games', the HDN series, is better than that crap.

FFXIII
Hype over Quality or whatever was said. Yeah, you sure you don't mean Homefront?

RDR is worse than GTAIII
No, you're wrong, go home. GTA on the PS2 is barely playable. RDR is perfectly playable. It's also far more entertaining than two of the three PS2 GTA games. Bully is also far better than the PS2 GTAs. If anything, the GTA franchise is R*'s weakest output because the gameplay is so damned poor. GTAIV improved a lot, but never did much for me character wise. I'm hoping V is good though.

-----------

I can't think of anything else worth singling out.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#153Jinxey86Posted 12/9/2012 5:26:40 PM
Diablo 3, it will be remembered for how many people bought it and were disappointed not reaching the standards. Why I name it as well. For how many copies it sold over everything else for the PC.
#154mahboiPosted 12/9/2012 5:26:50 PM
KaiserLeo posted...

Xenoblade
Glad you like bad JRPGs, 'cause that's all Monolith Soft makes. Innovative battles system doesn't equal good, and Monolith's games, Xenoblade and Baten Kaitos are bad. Yes, I have both. The so called 'loli games', the HDN series, is better than that crap.

Thanks for enlightening me. I sure learned my lesson.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 49
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#155Moi_ManPosted 12/9/2012 5:28:02 PM
Game of the Generation isn't out yet.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V
---
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Now, here I go! SHINING FINGER!!
#156Devilman_AmonPosted 12/9/2012 5:36:32 PM
cavebear56 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Heck I'll even write a random Country song right now its so easy:

That only proves that music, regardless of genre, can be written to a generic stereotype with simple words.

The only thing associating those lyrics with a genre is because of a theme your "Country" theme that you planted in readers heads before writing it creating an association.

JC did his version of Rusty Cage *Soundgarden*, same lyrics. Different style of music.

I don't like Country but to say writing Country is easier than other musical genre's is just putting horse blinders on.

Uh......pretty sure if I never said "country" and posted those lyrics everyone here would have known clearly what style of music I was writing for...you'd have to be an idiot not to figure that out...

I won't serenade you, regardless of the music genre of your choosing.

Oh please serenade me cmon girl...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#157PrismsbladePosted 12/9/2012 5:36:43 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
Going to field a few posts here;

Xenoblade

-----------

I can't think of anything else worth singling out.

I dont think anyones gonna take you seriously after a post this idiotic, as for the rest.... didn't bother to read.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#158Asuka2013Posted 12/9/2012 5:37:27 PM
I have a few picks, but not just for this generation exactly:
Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy XIII, The Walking Dead, and perhaps AC:II.
Though I'm expecting Remember Me and Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY XIII to be very good, as well as TWD season 2.
---
"I'll miss you." -Lee Everett "Me too." -Clementine
THE WALKING DEAD
#159PrismsbladePosted 12/9/2012 5:41:59 PM
Asuka2013 posted...
I have a few picks, but not just for this generation exactly:
Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy XIII, The Walking Dead, and perhaps AC:II.
Though I'm expecting Remember Me and Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY XIII to be very good, as well as TWD season 2.

I dont think okami counts even if it was re-released for the wii......
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#160king_maddenPosted 12/9/2012 5:53:37 PM
lets pick game of the generation once the generation is over.