This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Of The Generation is clearly:

#171moogle69Posted 12/9/2012 8:44:09 PM(edited)
jubjub360 posted...
moogle69 posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
Prismsblade posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
Going to field a few posts here;

Xenoblade
Glad you like bad JRPGs, 'cause that's all Monolith Soft makes. Innovative battles system doesn't equal good, and Monolith's games, Xenoblade and Baten Kaitos are bad. Yes, I have both. The so called 'loli games', the HDN series, is better than that crap.

-----------

I can't think of anything else worth singling out.

I dont think anyones gonna take you seriously after a post this idiotic, as for the rest.... didn't bother to read.

I'm still baffled how such boring crap got reviewed so highly. I /like/ JRPGS, much more than WRPGs and most other genres, but I just couldn't sit through it. Boring, slow, unenjoyable combat, bland characters. Just like BK. I was expecting a really good game when I bought it, something that'd keep me on the Wii for ages. Nope.

Nintendo was very right not originally wanting the rest of the world to see their shame.

Bad taste is a virtue for you TC. What do you like? Another endgame alt?

Man every time you post about how the Wii and the handhelds are better... I swear I get more stupid.

i only posted ones, looks like you already were stupid before my amazing post made you go even more stupid since you are into stupid games.

sorry i cannot help it.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#172_CyberpunkPosted 12/9/2012 9:02:11 PM(edited)
flagg2kplus posted...
Benzychenz posted...
Super Mario Galaxy

He means this generation.

Anyways, "Game Of The Generation" in my opinion goes to Far Cry 3 with Mass Effect a very very close second.

This
---
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif
#173Jon_GodPosted 12/9/2012 9:51:25 PM
Journey, Uncharted series, Valkyria Chronicles, Portal 2, BioShock, Borderlands, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Rayman Origins, PixelJunk: Monsters and Flower.

It's my personal opinion that all of these are miles above RDR.

-JG
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#174JuanZoloPosted 12/9/2012 10:01:58 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Super Mario Galaxy

Mass Effect would be #2 for me. Followed by Dark Souls and Red Dead. (I can't decide which I like more)
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#175bretnsidPosted 12/9/2012 10:24:16 PM
Game of the Generation for me would be MGS 4 - my favorite game of all-time. It's just a great experience and I'm a huge MGS fan.

Uncharted 2/3, The Walking Dead (amazing game), Heavy Rain, and Super Mario Galaxy would fight it out for the next spot!
---
Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots! (4/15/06)
Damn the Patriots! Sneak Out 6.12.08 - SNAAAAKE!
#176Stanger5150Posted 12/9/2012 10:39:30 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Super Mario Galaxy

This
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#177Stanger5150Posted 12/9/2012 10:57:19 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Oh yes and Country music is indeed horrible.

Only respect for Chet Atkins but that's only because he was a beast on the guitar so I respect his skill level (in terms of finger picking) not so much his songs. And possibly Johnny Cash (though I saw him more as folk than country)

Not a huge Country fan, but Chet Atkins wasn't the only beast on guitar for that genre. Roy Clark, Ricky Skaggs, and Brad Paisley are all top-tier guitarists.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#178Devilman_AmonPosted 12/9/2012 10:58:47 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

Only respect for Chet Atkins but that's only because he was a beast on the guitar so I respect his skill level (in terms of finger picking) not so much his songs. And possibly Johnny Cash (though I saw him more as folk than country)

Not a huge Country fan, but Chet Atkins wasn't the only beast on guitar for that genre. Roy Clark, Ricky Skaggs, and Brad Paisley are all top-tier guitarists.

Eh I'm more familiar with Chet because he was a major influence of Eric Johnson
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#179TowerBooks3192Posted 12/9/2012 11:00:57 PM
Red Dead Redemption because its the only Rockstar game that is just so darn cool!
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#180Stanger5150Posted 12/9/2012 11:07:19 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

Eh I'm more familiar with Chet because he was a major influence of Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson? Yeah, now you're speaking my language! Absolutely legendary, yet still strangely underrated. Mark Knoffler doesn't get enough credit as a finger picker either!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782