This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Of The Generation is clearly:

#31Elements012894Posted 12/9/2012 6:35:01 AM
Mario Galaxy 2
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#32PorungaPosted 12/9/2012 6:35:52 AM
jakestar0306 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Benzychenz posted...
Super Mario Galaxy

He means this generation.

That is this generation.

Anyway I'll have to go with Kid Icarus: Uprising (or TF2 if that counts).

No, it's not.

And even if it were, no.

And Dark Souls? Hell no.

I think my vote would have to go with Uncharted 2, it is hard to think of a game that was better than that.
#33OfficerTJHookaPosted 12/9/2012 6:37:19 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
Red Dead Redemption.

Anyone who disagrees is plain wrong.

I agreed with you 110%.
#34Soanevalcke6Posted 12/9/2012 6:44:53 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
Benzychenz posted...
Super Mario Galaxy

He means this generation.

You should get your facts strait before correcting someone. You just made yourself look like a total idiot.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax
#35kuterPosted 12/9/2012 6:46:30 AM
Game of the generation are call of duty, what have ya'll smoke! that game break sales record every year
#36NightwishPosted 12/9/2012 7:03:49 AM
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

The wild west sucks and is boring and stupid. Oh and cowboys suck and country music is the most terrible form of music ever, maybe even worse than Christian and religious music.

That game is garbage. Enjoy your horrible dark and edgy poop. Wow how hardcore, a fantasy game with dwarves and goblins and knights and dragons. I'll be over here playing a game with actual substance thanks

somebody couldn't get past the tutorial stage
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#37NightwishPosted 12/9/2012 7:07:16 AM
OhGood posted...
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

The wild west sucks and is boring and stupid. Oh and cowboys suck and country music is the most terrible form of music ever, maybe even worse than Christian and religious music.

That game is garbage. Enjoy your horrible dark and edgy poop. Wow how hardcore, a fantasy game with dwarves and goblins and knights and dragons. I'll be over here playing a game with actual substance thanks

Someone didn't make it past the tutorial in dark souls.

lol didn't see you post the same thing...oh well the sentiment stays the same
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#38kcheung5440Posted 12/9/2012 7:09:42 AM
Red Dead for me as well, although I really love the Dragon Age/Mass Effect series.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
#39peter_888Posted 12/9/2012 7:10:11 AM
Nightwish posted...
Chunx907 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Dark Souls.

somebody couldn't get past the tutorial stage

not really sure whey people use this as a comeback. I mean, I like Dark Souls. It's a great game. but people can dislike dark souls outside of the difficulty.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#40ViVi_0rnitierPosted 12/9/2012 7:12:28 AM
Sorry but it's Yakuza 4 in my case (unless Yakuza 5 proves otherwise). Red Dead Redemption was a good game though.
---
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.