This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what sony is doing with cross play ps3/vita games is criminal

#11PorungaPosted 12/9/2012 9:13:56 AM
Sophistication posted...
Porunga posted...
You have always made up your mind on this subject, it is a waste of both of our times trying to convince the other. I disagree, nothing more to really say.

But you do agree ps3 is more capable than what psasbr and lbp karting and sly 4 are pushing, right? Can you agree those games are vita games?

Yes the PS3 is capable of producing better graphics, but that is differences in art style. No, they are not vita games. Merely downscaled vita versions exist.
#12kingofall214Posted 12/9/2012 9:20:46 AM
Sophistication posted...
Porunga posted...
You have always made up your mind on this subject, it is a waste of both of our times trying to convince the other. I disagree, nothing more to really say.

But you do agree ps3 is more capable than what psasbr and lbp karting and sly 4 are pushing, right? Can you agree those games are vita games?

the art style of those games isn't very demanding graphically. if the vita didn't exist those games would still look the same. Not every game needs to be a graphical powerhouse and since those games are not graphically demanding they can be played on a vita.

I do agree with one thing you said though. the ps3 version should have an option just to get the ps3 version for cheaper like $40. Everyone keeps saying what a great deal it is to get both versions for $60 but as I only got the vita version for 35.99 i saved $24. PS3 users should have the same option to save money.
#13ManuKesnaPosted 12/9/2012 9:22:28 AM
you already made this topic, go find better troll material
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#14kingofall214Posted 12/9/2012 9:26:30 AM
ManuKesna posted...
you already made this topic, go find better troll material

He has a point though. How many ps3 owners bought this game for $60 and are never going to use the vita versions cause they don't own one thus not use the main feature that is half the cost?
#15PStrifePosted 12/9/2012 9:47:00 AM
I've already all but given up on Sony. Online passes for their dying handheld was the start of Sony's ridiculousness and crappy standards as of late. This simply piles on to the many cheapwad issues of Sony as of late.

Very disappointed with Sony's standards and practices as of late. Very. Sony used to be a brand you could rely on the best experience possible early this and completely last gen, this gen has gone downhill with anything Sony.
#16sean2995Posted 12/9/2012 9:51:28 AM(edited)
PStrife posted...
I've already all but given up on Sony. Online passes for their dying handheld was the start of Sony's ridiculousness and crappy standards as of late. This simply piles on to the many cheapwad issues of Sony as of late.

Very disappointed with Sony's standards and practices as of late. Very. Sony used to be a brand you could rely on the best experience possible early this and completely last gen, this gen has gone downhill with anything Sony.

No idea where your ideal sony came from but this isn't new to sony or to any other company. If you don't like what they are doing, move on.

I loved my ps2. It wasn't because it had the "sony" brand on it that made me love the console.