This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else sick of getting shooters in psn+?

#1DemonDog666Posted 12/9/2012 1:09:11 PM(edited)
The last 3 full games we got were shooters, 9 out of 13 of the full ps3 games we got were shooters to some degree (though infamous and tomb raider aren't just shooters thankfully) but yeah it's just getting ridicules, I know it's NA psn but 9 out of 13... not to mention the psn games like Gotham city Impostors and payday the heist and of course the zombie games...

I really hope the next one is something like Cathrine, batman AC, Xcom, Twisted Metal, Portal 2 hell even Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland just not another freaking shooter.
#2servb0tsPosted 12/9/2012 1:10:51 PM
I'm more sick at us getting PS2 garbage, instead of Rare gems. I mean how many Harvestmoon do we need?
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#3DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:45:28 PM
servb0ts posted...
I'm more sick at us getting PS2 garbage, instead of Rare gems. I mean how many Harvestmoon do we need?

Yeah ps2 classics still have a long way to go.
#4RyuuHou25Posted 12/9/2012 1:57:18 PM
Have you not noticed the horribly massive influx of FPS games this gen on the PS3? It's gotten very very ridiculous. That's why there's been so many.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:33:24 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Have you not noticed the horribly massive influx of FPS games this gen on the PS3? It's gotten very very ridiculous. That's why there's been so many.

Still 9 out of 13 of the retail games... and the other 4 were shift 2 (horrible), Ratchet and Clank all 4 one (meh at best), LBP 2 (still burned out from LBP) and king of fighters XIII (good game)

so yeah I get there's alot of shooters/games with shooting elements in it this gen but I mean come out
#6Pereb27Posted 12/9/2012 2:36:42 PM
servb0ts posted...

Last I checked, it's even worse on the European PSN. Quite a shame, really.
#7Dave4202Posted 12/9/2012 2:51:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Still 9 out of 13 of the retail games... and the other 4 were shift 2 (horrible), Ratchet and Clank all 4 one (meh at best), LBP 2 (still burned out from LBP) and king of fighters XIII (good game)

so yeah I get there's alot of shooters/games with shooting elements in it this gen but I mean come out

So you consider Infamous and Tomb Raider shooters but not Ratchet and Clank? Hell, even LBP2 has guns. I bet I shot more bullets in LBP2 then I ever did Tomb Raider. Your trying to cram this wide variety of games under one generalized term to suit your argument and they're just not even close.

The day I consider Infamous, Bioshock, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil as the same type of game is the day I check myself into a psyche ward cause something went horribly wrong.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#8DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:57:27 PM
Dave4202 posted...
So you consider Infamous and Tomb Raider shooters but not Ratchet and Clank? Hell, even LBP2 has guns. I bet I shot more bullets in LBP2 then I ever did Tomb Raider. Your trying to cram this wide variety of games under one generalized term to suit your argument and they're just not even close.

The day I consider Infamous, Bioshock, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil as the same type of game is the day I check myself into a psyche ward cause something went horribly wrong.

Yes because there's only one type of shooter...
#9Devilman_AmonPosted 12/9/2012 3:03:38 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Have you not noticed the horribly massive influx of *FPS games this gen on the PS3? It's gotten very very ridiculous. That's why there's been so many.

so yeah I get there's a lot of shooters/games with shooting elements in it this gen but I mean come out

Pretty sure that poster specified *FPS games. Nice try though....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:15:09 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Pretty sure that poster specified *FPS games. Nice try though....

Are you trolling me? I've made i clear all through the topic I'm talking about shooters in general so... I don't know the point of that statement other then you being a d**k