This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else sick of getting shooters in psn+?

#11huyiPosted 12/9/2012 6:05:48 PM
not only that but now with the ps vita getting ps+ plus the free ps3 games selection is getting updated less and less and it seems to get a priory over the ps3 so not happy about it.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#12Bat178Posted 12/9/2012 6:12:53 PM(edited)
There are too many shooters in general this Gen. All you hear about these days are shooters and sports games. What happened to 3D Platformers? There have been almost none on the PS3 or 360 this Gen. The only new one coming out is Sly 4.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#13D_Rich_KingPosted 12/9/2012 6:17:31 PM(edited)
Pereb27 posted...
servb0ts posted...
I'm more sick at us getting PS2 garbage, instead of Rare gems. I mean how many Harvestmoon do we need?

Last I checked, it's even worse on the European PSN. Quite a shame, really.

EU recently had Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Dead Space 2, Deus Ex HR, Bulletstorm, Machinarium, RDR, Crysis 2, Scott Pilgrim and new additions are Vanquish, Batman AC and Limbo.

Lots of shooters there but they're all good games
---
DLC is a method of corporate profiteering. Will you buy into it?
#14DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:19:35 PM
Bat178 posted...
There are too many shooters in general this Gen. All you hear about these days are shooters and sports games. What happened to 3D Platformers? There have been almost none on the PS3 or 360 this Gen. The only new one coming out is Sly 4.

Mirror's Edge 2 is supposedly in development and Ratchet and Clank just released albeit those two have shooting elements. God of War always has platforming elements too I think there's a few more but nothing really stands out.
#15Devilman_AmonPosted 12/9/2012 6:25:15 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Pretty sure that poster specified *FPS games. Nice try though....

Are you trolling me? I've made i clear all through the topic I'm talking about shooters in general so... I don't know the point of that statement other then you being a d**k

I was talking about RyuuHou25's comment on FPS. He stated the massive increase in popularity of them this gen with the amount of releases they've had. That's why he said he thinks there are so many "shooters" in general, be it first or third person, because of the influence of FPS popularity increase this gen.
His comment completely went over your head that's what I meant.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#16Pereb27Posted 12/9/2012 6:27:46 PM
D_Rich_King posted...
Pereb27 posted...
servb0ts posted...
I'm more sick at us getting PS2 garbage, instead of Rare gems. I mean how many Harvestmoon do we need?

EU recently had Borderlands, Just Cause 2, Dead Space 2, Deus Ex HR, Bulletstorm, Machinarium, RDR, Crysis 2, Scott Pilgrim and new additions are Vanquish, Batman AC and Limbo.

I was talking about the PS2 classics section, not PS+. It's a lot better on the US side. You should take a look at the EU side's PS2 classics and have a good laugh.
#17D_Rich_KingPosted 12/9/2012 6:29:20 PM
Pereb27 posted...
D_Rich_King posted...
Pereb27 posted...
servb0ts posted...

I was talking about the PS2 classics section, not PS+. It's a lot better on the US side. You should take a look at the EU side's PS2 classics and have a good laugh.

lol oh right yea I wouldn't even dare :P
---
#18D_Rich_KingPosted 12/9/2012 6:32:35 PM
huyi posted...
not only that but now with the ps vita getting ps+ plus the free ps3 games selection is getting updated less and less and it seems to get a priory over the ps3 so not happy about it.

Well with Batman AC, Vanquish and Limbo this month I can't complain...
---
#19DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:47:57 PM
D_Rich_King posted...
Well with Batman AC, Vanquish and Limbo this month I can't complain...

So far NA just got bioshock 2, probably 2 psn games on Tuesday and like I said before 9 o f the 13 full releases have been shooters... EU gets a much better deal on psn+ I normally don't complain about that since NA it's a pretty goo d deal too but I mean I am sick of shooters when we got borderlands I was okay but when we got RE5 I was like another shooter... and now we get bioshock 2... the only shooter I'd want right now is vanquish but we better not get another shooter until we get a non shooter
#20DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:49:47 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
I was talking about RyuuHou25's comment on FPS. He stated the massive increase in popularity of them this gen with the amount of releases they've had. That's why he said he thinks there are so many "shooters" in general, be it first or third person, because of the influence of FPS popularity increase this gen.
His comment completely went over your head that's what I meant.

No it didn't... did you miss the part where I said yea? Popular or not 9 out of 13 is way too many.