This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name a series you feel has too many sequals.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. name a series you feel has too many sequals.
3 years ago#221
Final Fantasy
Assassins creed
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
3 years ago#222

Gears of War
3 years ago#223
Any franchise that is still producing games one or two titles after a game advertised as its big grand finale. The likes of MGS, KH, RE, GoW etc etc

"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
3 years ago#224
Any ongoing series
Can't see the truth forest for the lie trees, allow me, the lumberjack of righteousness, to chop you some fact logs with my reality axe
3 years ago#225
Final Fantasy. I love the series, and the main installments are mostly brilliant, but all the fricking spinoffs are just milking the crap out of the franchise and making it way too common. Please Square, if you'd just concentrate on the big and important games on the biggest platforms and/or start bringing them to PC as well, you would be making huge classics like Final Fantasy games used to be.
3 years ago#226
angry birds
3 years ago#227
resident evil

I agree and that used to be my favorite series.
Member since 1999 ..
... Former user names; 'Wanz 1' and 'Wanz4'
3 years ago#228
dynasty warriors
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
3 years ago#229
Assassin's Creed.
The first was extremely average and each subsequent one has added a minor number of new features but left the rotten core intact.
Gamertag: Tachikoma Uk / PSN: TachikomaUk
Now Playing: Rage & Dark Souls (PS3), Suikoden 2 (PS1), & Phantasy Star IV (Megadrive).
3 years ago#230
Assassin's creed
Ratchet and Clank
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. name a series you feel has too many sequals.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived