This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't play Allstars online... Help?

#1leviathan SPPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:02 PM
I've posted this question on the Allstars board and gotten no help. I've downloaded and deleted and re downloaded the latest patch for Allstars and I can't play online properly without it disconnecting me from every game I play. I've updated my PS3 to the latest firmware, deleted my save of Allstars then redownload the patch, everything I can think of and nothing changes.

I went and played Borderlands 2 online and U3 online real quick to make sure my connection was fine and they all go just fine, aside from minor lag which is normal. Any other ideas on what else I could do? I just want to play Allstars with my buddy ._.
---
Complaining that Bill Clinton's speech lasted too long would be like complaining that an orgasm lasted too long.
-Magus1947, 2012 DNC speech
#2kupo1705Posted 12/9/2012 4:47:46 PM
The new patch broke the game.
#3leviathan SP(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:30:38 PM
Yeah for me apparently it did. Everyone else seems to be unaffected. I'm at my wits end with this game. Nothing I can do works, went and turned on my DMZ and everything and nothing has changed.
---
Complaining that Bill Clinton's speech lasted too long would be like complaining that an orgasm lasted too long.
-Magus1947, 2012 DNC speech