This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$15 co op games on psn

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 12/9/2012 6:50:32 PM
gonna watch this girl i likes like brother to get some brownie poitns haha :^) any suggestions for co op games on psn for less then 15??
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2MenvimacalPosted 12/9/2012 7:45:53 PM
While your watching him she'll be out banging someone else.

_
---
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc
#3Soanevalcke6Posted 12/9/2012 7:46:34 PM
Menvimacal posted...
While your watching him she'll be out banging someone else.

---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax
#4TheTrueNubPosted 12/9/2012 7:57:08 PM
How many times are you going to make a topic about "this girl" you like and including video games in it some how?

I'd love to hear how your master plan of getting her a PS3 to make her fall in love with you worked out, but it's obvious you're a troll at this point.

Why am I even replying ;_;
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#5howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:25:51 PM
TheTrueNub posted...
How many times are you going to make a topic about "this girl" you like and including video games in it some how?

I'd love to hear how your master plan of getting her a PS3 to make her fall in love with you worked out, but it's obvious you're a troll at this point.

Not the same girl and u guys need to stop trolling my topics and bringing that up

Also to you other two guys, she doesn't want a relationship right now so lol at you for making assumptions
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#6ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/9/2012 8:26:11 PM
TheTrueNub posted...

Wouldn't say he's a troll rather than just living a fantasy life on gamefaqs. Let the delusional feel significant online.
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#7MenvimacalPosted 12/9/2012 11:41:07 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
TheTrueNub posted...

Not the same girl and u guys need to stop trolling my topics and bringing that up

Also to you other two guys, she doesn't want a relationship right now so lol at you for making assumptions

Never said she was out there trying to start a relationship.

_
---
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc