This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$15 co op games on psn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. $15 co op games on psn

User Info: howdyneighbor25

howdyneighbor25
4 years ago#1
gonna watch this girl i likes like brother to get some brownie poitns haha :^) any suggestions for co op games on psn for less then 15??
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh

User Info: Menvimacal

Menvimacal
4 years ago#2
While your watching him she'll be out banging someone else.

_
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#3
Menvimacal posted...
While your watching him she'll be out banging someone else.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax

User Info: TheTrueNub

TheTrueNub
4 years ago#4
How many times are you going to make a topic about "this girl" you like and including video games in it some how?

I'd love to hear how your master plan of getting her a PS3 to make her fall in love with you worked out, but it's obvious you're a troll at this point.

Why am I even replying ;_;
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png

User Info: howdyneighbor25

howdyneighbor25
4 years ago#5
TheTrueNub posted...
How many times are you going to make a topic about "this girl" you like and including video games in it some how?

I'd love to hear how your master plan of getting her a PS3 to make her fall in love with you worked out, but it's obvious you're a troll at this point.

Not the same girl and u guys need to stop trolling my topics and bringing that up

Also to you other two guys, she doesn't want a relationship right now so lol at you for making assumptions
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh

User Info: ThatLaoGuy

ThatLaoGuy
4 years ago#6
TheTrueNub posted...

Wouldn't say he's a troll rather than just living a fantasy life on gamefaqs. Let the delusional feel significant online.
Gamertag: That Lao Guy

User Info: Menvimacal

Menvimacal
4 years ago#7
howdyneighbor25 posted...
TheTrueNub posted...

Not the same girl and u guys need to stop trolling my topics and bringing that up

Also to you other two guys, she doesn't want a relationship right now so lol at you for making assumptions

Never said she was out there trying to start a relationship.

_
PS: watch this video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGeDEGL-Jc
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. $15 co op games on psn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived