This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Valve releasing pc/console 2013.. PS4 & this is all you need next gen

#1velvet_hammerPosted 12/9/2012 7:01:43 PM
http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2012/12/09/valve_will_release_pc_console_next_year

Buy a PS4, buy this and I'm pretty sure your set for HD gaming.. Valve comes to save the day.. Question is will HL3 be coming to PS4 or Vavle exclusive either way I got it covered :P
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2ManuKesnaPosted 12/9/2012 7:02:13 PM
nop
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3sirtonnePosted 12/9/2012 7:04:21 PM
Nah, I'll just buy real consoles and use my PC, not some gimped PC-console hybrid.
#4BokuxPicoPosted 12/9/2012 7:06:23 PM
I'd rather get a new PC. And maybe a couple consoles. That's all I need.
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 12/9/2012 7:08:54 PM
I'm only getting PS4 next gen, my 360 and Wii both turned into paper weights and a waste of money.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#6lostkiwiPosted 12/9/2012 7:17:29 PM
It sounds like a stripped down PC that runs Steam. - Nothing against Valve, I think they're a fantastic developer, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't just get a PC instead.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#7KevoCSCSPosted 12/9/2012 7:18:31 PM
If they can get the steam box or whatever it's called to run multi platform games better than the PS Omni and NexTbox then I'll consider it. Otherwise, forget it.
#8velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:20:53 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
If they can get the steam box or whatever it's called to run multi platform games better than the PS Omni and NexTbox then I'll consider it. Otherwise, forget it.

im pretty sure this is there intention.. if it has free online like psn I'm more then sold to get this over next box.. plus steam and its sales and every thing else.. sounds gamer friendly and thats exactly what i think when i think about valve
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#9ThamauturgePosted 12/9/2012 7:23:49 PM
This sounds perfect for me... I love console style gaming with a TV and a controller, so I don't have a lot of fun with PC gaming on a computer. I have so many games that I love playing, but the fps is bad on most of them and its very tedious.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#10userfrigginamePosted 12/9/2012 7:25:54 PM
Nah, I want a Wii U so I can play the first party Nintendo games like Mario and Zelda.