This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Valve releasing pc/console 2013.. PS4 & this is all you need next gen

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Valve releasing pc/console 2013.. PS4 & this is all you need next gen
4 years ago#1
http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2012/12/09/valve_will_release_pc_console_next_year

Buy a PS4, buy this and I'm pretty sure your set for HD gaming.. Valve comes to save the day.. Question is will HL3 be coming to PS4 or Vavle exclusive either way I got it covered :P
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
4 years ago#2
nop
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
4 years ago#3
Nah, I'll just buy real consoles and use my PC, not some gimped PC-console hybrid.
4 years ago#4
I'd rather get a new PC. And maybe a couple consoles. That's all I need.
4 years ago#5
I'm only getting PS4 next gen, my 360 and Wii both turned into paper weights and a waste of money.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
4 years ago#6
It sounds like a stripped down PC that runs Steam. - Nothing against Valve, I think they're a fantastic developer, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't just get a PC instead.
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
4 years ago#7
If they can get the steam box or whatever it's called to run multi platform games better than the PS Omni and NexTbox then I'll consider it. Otherwise, forget it.
4 years ago#8
KevoCSCS posted...
If they can get the steam box or whatever it's called to run multi platform games better than the PS Omni and NexTbox then I'll consider it. Otherwise, forget it.

im pretty sure this is there intention.. if it has free online like psn I'm more then sold to get this over next box.. plus steam and its sales and every thing else.. sounds gamer friendly and thats exactly what i think when i think about valve
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
4 years ago#9
This sounds perfect for me... I love console style gaming with a TV and a controller, so I don't have a lot of fun with PC gaming on a computer. I have so many games that I love playing, but the fps is bad on most of them and its very tedious.
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
4 years ago#10
Nah, I want a Wii U so I can play the first party Nintendo games like Mario and Zelda.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Valve releasing pc/console 2013.. PS4 & this is all you need next gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived