This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

US PlayStation Plus: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Free for Members

#11LeadPipeCinchePosted 12/10/2012 9:35:59 AM(edited)
JTStarkiller posted...
LeadPipeCinche posted...
what a complete waste.
they already gave us a SF earlier this year and now they give us another version of Quantum Conundrum in a 2 month span.

what a freaking waste.

It's one week. Chill the **** out.

ah Bio 2 blows as well.
so no its not just 1 week.
ive defended ps+ for years.
i defended it when they gave us the same sega classics TWICE in the same year.
i defended it when they kept givin us PSN titles months after months after months while the EU kept getting full retail titles.
this month we get another FPS and a fighting game that will be remade 4 more times by next dec..
im done defending this crap when the EU gets 1 game that makes owning plus for a year great. they get arkham city and we get crap.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#12Nathan2486Posted 12/10/2012 9:37:22 AM
I had no idea that Europe has gotten:

Batman: AC
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Machinarium
Red Dead Redemption
Crysis 2
Vanquish
Limbo

Go ahead and read through that list again. It's okay, I'll wait...Angry yet? I know as all hell that I am. That is simply unfair considering what we have received in comparison. It's almost like they are paying $100 a year for Plus once you calculate the value when stacked against the U.S. store
---
PSN - GorgeousDre
#13servb0tsPosted 12/10/2012 9:40:48 AM
Even tho I'm PSN+ member annual, SF4 AE = free. Still not worth my time or GB space to download it. I still own vanille SFIV before it got milked to hell.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#14OtakuGameraPosted 12/10/2012 9:44:50 AM
it wouldnt be so bad if US gets better PSN titles, but we dont. just this month EU gets knytt underground and big sky infinite, both of which are new and recently released titles that are compatible with the vita, and both looks really good as well.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#15nihilist212Posted 12/10/2012 9:46:12 AM
LeadPipeCinche posted...
id rather they give us the original STREET FIGHTER from the NES years.
btw for you newer kids that SF has nohing to do with the crappy fighting game series that doesnt know how to advance to the next number until it makes 40 versions of 1 damn game.

Original SF wasn't that good. It was ok at best.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
#16LeadPipeCinchePosted 12/10/2012 9:46:15 AM
Batman: AC

Red Dead Redemption

those 2 alone make having the EU ps+ for a year worth while and i already own both of those. hell one of them by themselves make it worth its weight in gold.

hell i would of taken BULLETSTORM over Bio2 and SF4 version #8000.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#17Zero254Posted 12/10/2012 10:03:07 AM
good thing i did not buy ae retail.
---
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4318/sadhurtzeldarw8.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1761/sadhurtzeldaburnbh0.jpg
Official Roll player of vs games.
#18THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/10/2012 10:14:40 AM
Renewing on Dec 12th!!! KoF 13 and SF4 Arcade for free is too good to pass up. Maybe some DLC discounts on Plus like they did with KoF 13.

I had to get rid off em earlier this year and now I get em back for less than I paid for em. But now......I have one more game to distract me from the ones I just bought. Come on Sony hook me up with some more free months of Plus!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#19ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/10/2012 10:23:48 AM
LeadPipeCinche posted...
what a complete waste.
they already gave us a SF earlier this year and now they give us another version of Quantum Conundrum in a 2 month span.

what a freaking waste.

They didn't give us Street Fighter earlier in the year, it's only been Virtua Fighter 5 and King of Fighters XIII.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#20ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/10/2012 10:26:35 AM
Free games are free games. Just because they're games that you don't have an interest in doesn't negate their value to other people. Personally I already own most of the games that EU is getting in their instant game collection so from my perspective I'd rather have the US games as they're giving me games I've had on my list but never purchased yet.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.