This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why I hate this generation of gaming.

#21gucciburrrPosted 12/10/2012 10:45:36 AM
I skimmed through that gibberish with a strong feeling it would be extremely lame. Then I seen Call of Dookie. What are you , 10?
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#22piazzapimper313Posted 12/10/2012 10:47:23 AM
i like how you say most gamers wont pick up games on day 1, cod? gta? ac? a billion other games with great say 1 sales
#23gucciburrrPosted 12/10/2012 10:47:44 AM
Oh wait. I just noticed your sig. That explains a lot...
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
#24ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/10/2012 10:48:30 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Why I hate this generation of gamers:

See first post in this topic.

Sucks for you because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

So basically you hate gaming right now but you're going to continue to do it for the rest of this generation and the next? Why, exactly?
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#25majin nemesisPosted 12/10/2012 10:49:10 AM
1-I kinda agree there's too much focus on realism this days

2-games cost 60$ deal with it

3-i don't mind DLC much but i hate preorder bonuses

4-I hate on disc DLC too but saying it ,should be a crime punishable by death, lol grow up

5 and 6-opinions
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#26Mattywright77Posted 12/10/2012 10:51:38 AM
spectermaster14 posted...
ITT: Realistic games are bad because there are too many of them, there should be too many cartoony games instead. Games in no way used to cost upwards of eighty dollars. CoD is worth complaining about because it has too many sequels, we should return to the NES era of Mega Man one through six and Mario, Mario 2, Mario 2 USA, and Mario 3.

Bull. i paid seventy dollars for ff6 on the snes. game costs went down with the ps era because discs are cheaper to manufacture than cartridges. they are rising because of production budgets.

the difference can be seen with n64games costing quite a bit more than ps/saturn games because of cartridge. fact i lived through it.
#27Lunitik MuzikPosted 12/10/2012 10:56:51 AM
Littlejeffery posted...

5) Call of Duty: Who else is getting sick and tired of all of these fps games getting released? Call of Dookie is the same generic first person shooter EVERY SINGLE YEAR. People stand in line and waste $60 on Call of Duty EVERY SINGLE YEAR while actual good games like Trinity Souls of Zill O'll, Tales of games, Transformers War and Fall of Cybertron, etc get horribly underrated. The Call of Duty games may LOOK different every year, but the truth is that it's the SAME GAME with a fresh coat of paint... spray paint.

6) Madden/NBA/Fifa 2,whatever (any sports games): See #6 Call of Duty. Neither Call of Duty or any sports games deserve their popularity.

With all of this being said, I cannot bear the thought of what the future of gaming has in store. I want to hear your thoughts on this matter. That's all that I have to say for now, back to playing more Super Smash Bros =D

I'll agree the whole yearly release thing is a bit too much, but don't diss those games then turn around and praise the Tales series; Mario Kart, or Smash Bros, for that matter. They are essentially the same thing: gameplay you expect, with a few tweaks here and there. I mean, there are only so many ways you can do an official sports game; EA's not going to suddenly add wall running to Madden.
#28Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:58:36 AM
1) You're getting older.

Lol, I'm 21 and my love for video games has only grown.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#29AnonUnknownPosted 12/10/2012 11:00:33 AM
COD started a generation ago. and it was WWII every single time.
#30Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:02:19 AM
Porunga posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Why I hate this generation of gamers:

See first post in this topic.

Sucks for you because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

How empty is your life, that you feel that you have to sit on a internet forum and whine and complain and preach to people that don't care what you think? Does it make you feel better, to get it off your chest?
Don't you have some real life friends that you can get soggy with your tears?

How empty is your life?
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi