This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why I hate this generation of gaming.

#61MlREFOXPosted 12/10/2012 12:39:13 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
Gaming is not the hobby for the poor.

I'm not just so you know I have a job.

6) Same as #5, but really, what changes would you make to an official game title like Madden or Fifa to make it worthy of yearly release in your opinion? Genuinely curious here.

By not making them.

So because other people enjoy a franchise that you don't and that, coincidentally, does not impact you in even the slightest way, you think that franchise should straight up be cancelled?

So if someone thinks Zelda games are fetid repetitive crap with recycled gameplay, formulaic quests, and zero difficulty, those games should be cancelled too, right?
#62Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:40:52 PM
Aalvi posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
Dark_Soldier42 posted...
Number 2.

Clearly you did not play games during the 90s (or your parents bought them for you). Games cost as much as $70 and that is without adding inflation cost. Seriously $60 is nothing

I was born in 1991, by the time I played my very first game, games didn't cost that much.

dude try to remember...

my copy of FFIX was 99.99

I feel soo sorry that you were cheated.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#63secondhand1Posted 12/10/2012 12:41:09 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Why I hate this generation of gamers:

See first post in this topic.

Sucks for you because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

That's too bad because children like you are what's wrong with gaming.

You don't know s*** when you're 21, and your post proves it. Stop wasting the time of the actual gamer with your BS.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#64jubjub360Posted 12/10/2012 12:41:54 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
Aalvi posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
Dark_Soldier42 posted...
Number 2.

Clearly you did not play games during the 90s (or your parents bought them for you). Games cost as much as $70 and that is without adding inflation cost. Seriously $60 is nothing

I was born in 1991, by the time I played my very first game, games didn't cost that much.

dude try to remember...

my copy of FFIX was 99.99

I feel soo sorry that you were cheated.

He's right though but what he's failing to mention is that he got the hard drive with it as well.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#65Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:43:04 PM
MlREFOX posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

6) Same as #5, but really, what changes would you make to an official game title like Madden or Fifa to make it worthy of yearly release in your opinion? Genuinely curious here.

By not making them.

So because other people enjoy a franchise that you don't and that, coincidentally, does not impact you in even the slightest way, you think that franchise should straight up be cancelled?

So if someone thinks Zelda games are fetid repetitive crap with recycled gameplay, formulaic quests, and zero difficulty, those games should be cancelled too, right?

Lol, you are REALLY not getting the whole picture are you?
---
#66Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:44:07 PM
secondhand1 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

You don't know s*** when you're 21, and your post proves it. Stop wasting the time of the actual gamer with your BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKhxjfG03A
---
#67chuchumyrocketPosted 12/10/2012 12:48:21 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
1) You're getting older.

Lol, I'm 21 and my love for video games has only grown.

Obviously :)
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#68third_eye_zero0Posted 12/10/2012 12:49:41 PM
I hate this generation of gaming because of the internet. Seriously, the internet has given tools to the whiniest of the whiniest with horrible opinions a microphone and a stage. It's the developers fault for listening.
#69MlREFOXPosted 12/10/2012 12:49:55 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

By not making them.

Lol, you are REALLY not getting the whole picture are you?

What whole picture? That you don't like yearly releases and therefore want them eliminated despite the millions that do like them? I get the big picture that with each and every post You sound like a belligerent child that only wants to get his way and not let anyone else have theirs.

Don't give us your asinine opinions, treat them as facts, then tell us that is it us who aren't understanding.
#70ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/10/2012 12:51:34 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
secondhand1 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKhxjfG03A

You're 21 you say? And you still think posting YouTube links as responses is clever or something?
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.