This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why I hate this generation of gaming.

#71theshovellerPosted 12/10/2012 12:52:08 PM
third_eye_zero0 posted...
I hate this generation of gaming because of the internet. Seriously, the internet has given tools to the whiniest of the whiniest with horrible opinions a microphone and a stage. It's the developers fault for listening.

Yup. Or like I say, "giving every moron a soapbox and a street corner to stand on - even me!"
#72calhoun1389Posted 12/10/2012 12:52:12 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
I'm not just so you know I have a job.

Just because you have a job, doesn't mean you aren't poor.

By not making them.

And how are they're release effecting you at all? Name 5 legitimate ways that the yearly release of sports games effects your life in a negative way.
---
My first born, Jackson was born on Friday, May 11, 2012.
'I just wanted to be the best Pokemon Master I could be." - Michael Vick
#73keatonisballinPosted 12/10/2012 12:52:51 PM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Why I hate this generation of gamers:

See first post in this topic.

This. Im so tired of seeing these whiny little brats making useless complaint topics. Grow up. Dont like this gen of gaming? Then go away. No one forces you to play them.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#74Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:53:58 PM
What whole picture? That you don't like yearly releases and therefore want them eliminated despite the millions that do like them? I get the big picture that with each and every post You sound like a belligerent child that only wants to get his way and not let anyone else have theirs.

Don't give us your asinine opinions, treat them as facts, then tell us that is it us who aren't understanding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IniVxtV8LYY
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#75AalviPosted 12/10/2012 12:54:16 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
Dark_Soldier42 posted...
Number 2.

Clearly you did not play games during the 90s (or your parents bought them for you). Games cost as much as $70 and that is without adding inflation cost. Seriously $60 is nothing

I was born in 1991, by the time I played my very first game, games didn't cost that much.

dude try to remember...

my copy of FFIX was 99.99

Out of curiosity, did multidisk games cost an ass ton more than single disk releases back then? I don't think I owned a single one, wouldn't know.

I don't think I could say, all my games were multidisk with Crash 2 and 3 being the only single disk. I didn't buy those myself so not sure how much they cost.

I know memory cards were expensive, as much as a game if anything since I remmeber having to choose between a game or memory card for ps2(isn't it sad that my first PS3 game was a PSX game, yea couldn't get a ps2 game).
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#76secondhand1Posted 12/10/2012 12:55:20 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
secondhand1 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

Sucks for you because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

That's too bad because children like you are what's wrong with gaming.

You don't know s*** when you're 21, and your post proves it. Stop wasting the time of the actual gamer with your BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKhxjfG03A

As cancer.

Your post can be added to the never ending whine fest of kids who don't understand a damn thing beyond how it directly impacts them. You're blinded by your selfishness and ignorance and damn anyone for calling you out on it. I mean, you're 21, right?!? You know it all!

It's a testament to the me-too generation of gamer and it's absolutely pathetic.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#77Stanger5150Posted 12/10/2012 12:55:37 PM
People who complain about the price of games today are either bad at math, or they started gaming in the 6th gen.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#78GeminiX7Posted 12/10/2012 12:56:28 PM
I hate this generation of gaming because of the gamers.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#79spectermaster14Posted 12/10/2012 12:56:32 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
Dark_Soldier42 posted...
Number 2.

Clearly you did not play games during the 90s (or your parents bought them for you). Games cost as much as $70 and that is without adding inflation cost. Seriously $60 is nothing

I was born in 1991, by the time I played my very first game, games didn't cost that much.

dude try to remember...

my copy of FFIX was 99.99

Out of curiosity, did multidisk games cost an ass ton more than single disk releases back then? I don't think I owned a single one, wouldn't know.

I don't think I could say, all my games were multidisk with Crash 2 and 3 being the only single disk. I didn't buy those myself so not sure how much they cost.

I know memory cards were expensive, as much as a game if anything since I remmeber having to choose between a game or memory card for ps2(isn't it sad that my first PS3 game was a PSX game, yea couldn't get a ps2 game).

Oh yeah, I remember pricey memory cards. I actually picked up the PS2 version of Psychonauts a few days ago, right? I go to make a save file, and it takes 1.7 megs. If I didn't end up with four different cards after ten years of PS2 ownership, I'd have been PISSED. If there's one thing I don't miss about the last two gens, it's memory cards.
#80Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:57:07 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
secondhand1 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

Sucks for you because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

That's too bad because children like you are what's wrong with gaming.

You don't know s*** when you're 21, and your post proves it. Stop wasting the time of the actual gamer with your BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKhxjfG03A

You're 21 you say? And you still think posting YouTube links as responses is clever or something?

You expect me to waste my time on someone who insults others instead of contributing to the topic at hand?
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi