This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U ever lose a friend over a game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. U ever lose a friend over a game?
3 years ago#1
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?
3 years ago#2
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

He stopped talking just cause you punched him? I know someone who ive gotten into proper fights with and were still good.
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
3 years ago#3
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...

He stopped talking just cause you punched him? I know someone who ive gotten into proper fights with and were still good.

I sucker punched him over a game
3 years ago#4
Omg... are we gonna talk about feelings? Is someone going to cry in this topic? >.>
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
3 years ago#5
necro00 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...

Yeah I know. My friend has tried to attack me after I beat him in a game. I got over it so should he.
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
3 years ago#6
necro00 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...

I think you need to understand that friendship and sportsmanship are one in the same.

You sucker punched him over a game. Pretty stupid reason to sucker punch someone. It's not like he stole your girl, purposefully killed your cat, insulted your family, betrayed you for money, etc.
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
3 years ago#7
TehTrumpCard posted...
necro00 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...

I think you need to understand that friendship and sportsmanship are one in the same.

You sucker punched him over a game. Pretty stupid reason to sucker punch someone. It's not like he stole your girl, purposefully killed your cat, insulted your family, betrayed you for money, etc.

I get emotional over games
3 years ago#8
no cause im not a baby
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
3 years ago#9
a sucker punch = grounds for an ass whopping.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
3 years ago#10
You're a baby, he should of beat you down for that
Say goodbye to everything
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. U ever lose a friend over a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived