This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U ever lose a friend over a game?

#31Vergil92Posted 12/11/2012 1:23:40 AM
No, but I've "lost" a friend before because he was stealing my games.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#32boring_namePosted 12/11/2012 1:24:25 AM
No because I'm not an angry person; I've only ever built or strengthened friendships through gaming.
#33necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:26:14 AM
boring_name posted...
No because I'm not an angry person; I've only ever built or strengthened friendships through gaming.

How many ended up as ur bf?
#34necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:34:00 AM
GiranXYZ posted...
No. My friends are actually intelligent.

I bet
#35boring_namePosted 12/11/2012 1:38:28 AM
necro00 posted...
boring_name posted...

How many ended up as ur bf?

Well, for me gaming is mostly a independent hobby, I'm not friends with any people who consider themselves "gamers". So, while a lot of people I've played games with have gone on to become very close friends with me our relationship was mostly built on other things, but playing things like football games, mario kart, baseball games, or whatever was always a good way to spend some time together, have fun, relax, and talk.
#36XWolfOPosted 12/11/2012 1:38:55 AM
Punching people over a video game and expecting them to not leave you. Yeah. Nice logic. I'd leave you too.

That being said, nope, never lost one over a game. My friends know games are just games and don't overreact to losing.
---
It's-a me!
#37necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:40:20 AM
XWolfO posted...
Punching people over a video game and expecting them to not leave you. Yeah. Nice logic. I'd leave you too.

That being said, nope, never lost one over a game. My friends know games are just games and don't overreact to losing.

Games are more then a hobby or interest to me
#38crazyman32Posted 12/11/2012 1:43:16 AM
necro00 posted...
XWolfO posted...

it's obvious that you take games way too seriously.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#39XWolfOPosted 12/11/2012 1:43:31 AM
necro00 posted...
XWolfO posted...

So? They're still just games. It's not like you'll lose money or your left leg when you lose in them.
---
It's-a me!
#40MasterVadingPosted 12/11/2012 1:45:29 AM
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

Sexual tension is strong in the opening post.

You guys should just bang.

_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 10-3
http://i.imgur.com/E6hJ9.gif