This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U ever lose a friend over a game?

#51David DouglasPosted 12/11/2012 3:08:35 AM
Nope my friends are 1000x more important to me than some disc.
#52CatalystGuitar18Posted 12/11/2012 4:02:35 AM
I remember my childhood friend Max and I got really mad at each other for like a day or two after playing Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions all night. Nothing major, but man were we angry with each other over something stupid.

I should say that we were both about 11 or so.
---
Come check out my music at www.last.fm/music/tyler+hellner
PSN ID: Senor_Rub_a_Dub
#53vpmk12Posted 12/11/2012 5:06:32 AM
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

if i have to punch someone over a game, then we weren't good friends or friends in that matter in the first place.
---
Life's tough, but I'm tougher!
#54zooknutPosted 12/11/2012 5:10:40 AM
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

lol,,,, what a dork
#55freakofnature30Posted 12/11/2012 5:13:59 AM
mogar002 posted...
Yes, we were playing doctor and I got "too" into it. She hasn't spoken to me since then.

Lol.

What did you do? Request a breast exam?
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#56SoliquidusPosted 12/11/2012 5:20:30 AM
necro00 posted...

A Sucker Punch isn't even a real punch. If you had punched him in the face and knocked some teeth out, I might have understood that.

Your so called friend sounds like a p****. Doesn't sound like much of a friend, to get pissed over something so small as well
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#57Wario_manPosted 12/11/2012 5:26:52 AM
no cause im not a baby

---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
#58SoliquidusPosted 12/11/2012 5:30:12 AM
freakofnature30 posted...
mogar002 posted...
Yes, we were playing doctor and I got "too" into it. She hasn't spoken to me since then.

Lol.

What did you do? Request a breast exam?

What kind of nerd "requests" a breast exam?
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#59RaengPosted 12/11/2012 7:20:57 AM
Actually yes. A friend and I were playing SF3S online against each other. He'd been playing the game for years and I just picked it up; but I'm pretty good at action and fighters in general. After three matches I started a win streak which in stead turned into a gigantisch slaughter for a long time in which I perfected him to no end.
Eventually he disconnected mid-match and gave me an entire rant online. We never spoke again, even in real life.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#60Auron772Posted 12/11/2012 7:23:34 AM
We sometimes get into verbal fights, usually just one of my friends, who constantly tries to glitch or get himself into the unbeatable position. But I've never come close to actually losing a friend over playing a game.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren