This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U ever lose a friend over a game?

#61TylerJ33Posted 12/11/2012 8:36:22 AM
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?
u
Never happened.... and like really guys? It's so obvious and you guys all took the bait. I am ashamed in every last one of you for feeding this kid
#62ChaoticKnucklesPosted 12/11/2012 10:04:49 AM
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

He stopped talking just cause you punched him? I know someone who ive gotten into proper fights with and were still good.

I sucker punched him over a game

Yeah I know. My friend has tried to attack me after I beat him in a game. I got over it so should he.

Why would you want to still be friends with someone who has such a low level of maturity? You don't sucker punch someone because they beat you in a video game unless you're 5 years old and then you learn that kind of behavior is unacceptable.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#63Killah PriestPosted 12/11/2012 10:08:24 AM
No.

I don't play competitive games like sports games against my friends because it ALWAYS causes some argument, we never actually hated eachother but we all agreed it wasn't best for any of our mental health.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#64GunzleaderPosted 12/11/2012 10:12:33 AM
yes.. Crosis (OC). nightcrawler. deadly outlaw Samus Knight. all over some bs teen drama on phantasy star online episode 1 & 2. 30 years old now would love to apologise... we were all just stupid kids..
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#65JakesTablePosted 12/11/2012 10:18:37 AM
MasterVading posted...
necro00 posted...

Sexual tension is strong in the opening post.

You guys should just bang.

_

This
#66Madridiq8ePosted 12/11/2012 10:26:52 AM
necro00 posted...

sorry man but is one of you a girl ?
usually its girls who gets really upset over a fight...
#67necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 10:35:38 AM
Madridiq8e posted...
necro00 posted...

sorry man but is one of you a girl ?
usually its girls who gets really upset over a fight...

nope
#68BluntGruntPosted 12/11/2012 10:44:58 AM(edited)
Well, once, but that guy wasn't my friend anyway. He was just trying to get in my pants. Other than that strange experience, no.
---
?????
#69cavebear56Posted 12/11/2012 10:44:06 AM
mogar002 posted...
You have a lot to learn how the law works.

http://youtu.be/ueYUwcZV-n0

To help those who have no understanding how the law works.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#70ThePatrickPosted 12/11/2012 10:49:20 AM
You mean, like, by playing with them? Like, as in, after I handed them their butt, they wouldn't be friends?

Nope! If that ever happened, I'd lol @ them. Like, a lot.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored