This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U ever lose a friend over a game?

#71ManuKesnaPosted 12/11/2012 10:50:23 AM
necro00 posted...
Madridiq8e posted...
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

sorry man but is one of you a girl ?
usually its girls who gets really upset over a fight...

nope

Dont lie sweety!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#72RollingCradlePosted 12/11/2012 10:55:23 AM
No, but if I did it woulda been worth it cuz no friend could ever be worth more then a XBOX360 game.
#73kg21mvp2004Posted 12/11/2012 4:48:39 PM
zUkUu posted...
Once a friend died on my Street Fighter copy - so yes, I lost him over a game.

Lmaoo
---
#1 Fan of future #1 Giants Reciever in team History Hakeem Nicks
#74agrissaPosted 12/11/2012 4:50:29 PM
I had a friend that argued with me because of Fantasy Sports and Facebook social games. I wish I am joking.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#75glory of power metalPosted 12/11/2012 4:52:17 PM
One time Charon got stuck behind a fence and by the time I realized he was gone it was too late and a Mr. Gutsy was hovering triumphantly over his corpse. I hadn't saved in like 2 hours so I just let him go :(

Still took his shotgun, though. He would've wanted me to have it.
---
NP: God of War 3, Final Fantasy VI, Metro 2033
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#76freakofnature30Posted 12/11/2012 6:19:39 PM
Soliquidus posted...
freakofnature30 posted...
mogar002 posted...
Yes, we were playing doctor and I got "too" into it. She hasn't spoken to me since then.

Lol.

What did you do? Request a breast exam?

What kind of nerd "requests" a breast exam?

Request, suggested, prescribed, issued, commenced.

Whatever the term is. Probably commenced in his case.
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#77TomDangerfieldPosted 12/11/2012 6:31:30 PM(edited)
My friend punches me every time I beat him at a video game, I stopped hanging out with him for awhile (mainly because my arm was extremely bruised)

So sad :/
---
Black 1 Fc: 2709 0967 8461
#78crazyman32Posted 12/11/2012 6:41:11 PM
zUkUu posted...
Once a friend died on my Street Fighter copy - so yes, I lost him over a game.

ha ha +1
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#79LockDeltzPosted 12/11/2012 6:48:32 PM(edited)
necro00 posted...
thefabregas22 posted...
necro00 posted...
My friend was over playing Madden 13 and he beat me, so I sucker punched him, after that he stopped talking to me, have u eve rlost a friend over gaming?

He stopped talking just cause you punched him? I know someone who ive gotten into proper fights with and were still good.

I sucker punched him over a game

None of my friends ever tried to sucker punch me, because they know I fight back and hit hard. If you ever sucker punched me, you would have broken teeth.
---
"Ha! They locked us up in a house made of candy." Gibari, Baten Kaitos
#80SoliquidusPosted 12/11/2012 8:02:56 PM
Raeng posted...
Actually yes. A friend and I were playing SF3S online against each other. He'd been playing the game for years and I just picked it up; but I'm pretty good at action and fighters in general. After three matches I started a win streak which in stead turned into a gigantisch slaughter for a long time in which I perfected him to no end.
Eventually he disconnected mid-match and gave me an entire rant online. We never spoke again, even in real life.

It is unfortunate what happened, but he couldn't have been that good at the game if he was playing for years, and in a short space of time you were beating him mercilessly. Now i'm not saying you aren't a skilled gamer, and you don't pick up fast. Perhaps you are really skilled and learn quickly. However, no matter how good you are, you wouldn't have been able to beat him in such a short space of time, if he was actually decent at the game

So he pretty much just sucked at the game, then got mad at you for beating him. Seems to me that he thought he was skilled at the game. How unfortunate
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing