This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many of you weebos will be sleeping outside stores for FPS WALKING DEAD?

#11FiendingHardPosted 12/11/2012 3:09:11 PM
Another licensed game being published by Activision? It'll be garbage, calling it now.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: NFS Most Wanted, The Walking Dead, ZoE HD Collection, Final Fantasy 9.
#12necro00Posted 12/11/2012 3:09:51 PM
Id love to see a walking dead fps
#13BizzaroMurphyPosted 12/11/2012 3:14:25 PM
What does this have to do with people who are obsessed with Japan? Did the definition of the term change?
---
Hooch is crazy.
#14jabboonPosted 12/11/2012 3:18:15 PM
Wait, wouldn't a Weebo be lining up to play Final Fantasy 13-5 or whatever is out next, with the 12 year old girl characters in it?

FPSers and The Walking Dead are pretty damn American lol
---
Layin the Crunch Down-The Eredar Legends
#15deprofundis442Posted 12/11/2012 3:24:52 PM
campersniper posted...
only the dumb judge a game by its view point.

Unless the POV is your exact reason for not liking FPS games.
#16touyamizrahiPosted 12/11/2012 3:28:06 PM
jabboon posted...
Wait, wouldn't a Weebo be lining up to play Final Fantasy 13-5 or whatever is out next, with the 12 year old girl characters in it?

so does that mean you won't ever walk into a walmart or anything because there might be 12 year old girls in it? cause if you do, i'm calling you a walmarteebo.

also, i'm willing to bet the walking dead will have 8 year old girl zombies in it too....
---
"That's like saying, "You're not a vegan! You're black!" - RPG maniac87 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
#17keatonisballinPosted 12/11/2012 3:28:48 PM
jabboon posted...

Yeah, America!

If this Walking Dead fps is anything like Far Cry 3, itll be a day one buy for me. In terms of the survival aspect, sneaking through the woods with a bow and a knife, silently hunting to stay alive and skinning, gutting animals for resources. I can only hope. Plus zombie killing. <3 There haven't been enough good zombie killing fps games this gen.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#18ShineboxerPosted 12/11/2012 3:28:51 PM
Impossible, everybody knows weeaboos are afraid of going outside after dark.
#19Devilman_AmonPosted 12/11/2012 3:29:35 PM
pew pew zombie
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#20Large_TonberryPosted 12/11/2012 3:31:33 PM
campersniper posted...
only the dumb judge a game by its view point.

If that was directed at me: I don't have a problem with first person views at all; in fact, I think it's far better for immersion, and a number of my favourite games are in FP.

However, turning TWD into a shooter goes against everything the comics and the subsequent TV show are about. The main focus was always the characters and how they adapt to the new world. The zombies were just there to enable the story.