This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Under 5 hours left until Star Ocean 5 possibility

#21TiaelPosted 12/11/2012 3:29:19 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
If it's an iOS game I have a little surprise waiting in SE buildings the world over.

BOOM!!! *laughs*

But seriously, I'll be extremely upset if it turns out to be that.

Happened with TWEWY Solo Remix for iOS.

Don't get your hopes up.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#22theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 3:43:53 PM
Tiael posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
If it's an iOS game I have a little surprise waiting in SE buildings the world over.

BOOM!!! *laughs*

But seriously, I'll be extremely upset if it turns out to be that.

Happened with TWEWY Solo Remix for iOS.

Don't get your hopes up.

And remember when everyone thought that Lord of Vermillion game was an FFVI remake?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#23theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 3:53:22 PM
Don't they know that people are catching on about their whole countdown BS? It's always a disappointment.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24sirtonnePosted 12/11/2012 3:59:53 PM
No question it looks like it's meant to make people think of Star Ocean, which would make it a good bet it is Star Ocean... the AND YOU part has me worried it's some social game or MMO though.

Still, it's about time for another SO and tri-Ace did that tech demo featuring SO last year, so fingers crossed.
#25theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 4:00:39 PM
sirtonne posted...
No question it looks like it's meant to make people think of Star Ocean, which would make it a good bet it is Star Ocean... the AND YOU part has me worried it's some social game or MMO though.

Still, it's about time for another SO and tri-Ace did that tech demo featuring SO last year, so fingers crossed.

Don't get your hopes up :/
---
#26mogar002Posted 12/11/2012 4:02:15 PM
Today is my birthday so clearly they want to give me a present of Star Ocean games never being made again.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#27theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 4:06:45 PM
mogar002 posted...
Today is my birthday so clearly they want to give me a present of Star Ocean games never being made again.

It's Square Enix :p
---
#28Lelouch71Posted 12/11/2012 4:06:59 PM
Or iOS and Android game...
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#29VGAddict90Posted 12/11/2012 4:08:57 PM
What if it's a sequel to SMRPG on the Wii U?
#30TyrantLowKeyPosted 12/11/2012 4:09:57 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
I'm expecting something stupid and/or lame just so I won't be disappointed.

---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)