This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Under 5 hours left until Star Ocean 5 possibility

#31AXKSIONPosted 12/11/2012 4:09:57 PM
Final Fantasy XIII-4: Lightning's Tampon
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#32find no fan tar seaPosted 12/11/2012 4:10:36 PM
mogar002 posted...
Today is my birthday so clearly they want to give me a present of Star Ocean games never being made again.

You're getting it all wrong hon. They're not giving you anything. You have to pay for their 'over-priced-shovel-ware' game.
---
God, I have to work both sides of the street to pay that off!!
#33blaze19_0XPosted 12/11/2012 4:19:17 PM
Bump.

inb4IOSgame
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#34roadtosalvationPosted 12/11/2012 6:49:40 PM
AXKSION posted...

That's about the truth...

But still, I thought the Last Hope was the last SO game...

Also, doesn't really fit in with the fact there has only been one "console" SO game a generation.

The fact that there is only one a generation is actually a good thing in my eyes.
#35Kou-NurasakaPosted 12/11/2012 6:50:42 PM
AXKSION posted...

This made me laugh far more than it should've.

But, Star Ocean 5? Yes, I think so! If they want the game to sell, they really need to focus on the story. It was my only gripe with SO 4, that and the characters.

Battle system was flawless though.
#36Zio_DynePosted 12/11/2012 6:51:13 PM
Hmm, and here I thought The Last Hope was Star Ocean's hideously butchered swan's song that was designed with the malicious intent to make people not ever want another SO game again.

Something; anything else from Tri-Ace would be nice.
Just not Star Ocean. That thing is already 6ft under, and I'm not a fan of zombies.
#37servb0tsPosted 12/11/2012 6:54:36 PM
Pereb27 posted...
servb0ts posted...
If its Star Ocean online Free to Play. like Phantasy Star online. Its a Day 1 buy.

How do you buy something that is free?

White Knight Chronicles 1 & 2.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#38gtaking5Posted 12/11/2012 6:55:58 PM
I was just about to go to sleep(don't ask why I'm going to sleep at 9PM), but I may stay awake now. It's only an hour away, and it doesn't matter if I go to sleep now, or at midnight. I'll just wake up at 5:00-5:30ish anyway.

And whatever it is, the Galaxy background just became my new desktop background.
---
I pulled the trigger from the shooting stars, I am a motor in your crashing car
I am the cherub in the Arab spring, I am the bullet in your magazine
#39ayoyePosted 12/11/2012 7:12:40 PM
I don't really remember them but there are words on top of the chat box and when you look for those words on google it just generate a massive amount of gundam AGE references...

I really hope it won't be a crappy ass gundam game or else SE can kiss my ass good-bye!
---
Proud vesperia master!
#40EternalNetherPosted 12/11/2012 7:53:46 PM
Square Enix is infamous this generation for making one stupid decision after another. I hope this isn't another one of those circumstances. Anyway, just over 5 minutes to go.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV