This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nice one Square Enix, you are the master troll this gen

#31theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 11:51:24 PM
Yes they would, for FFXIII, then figure out later that they don't like it (or do, if that's the case). Also, Versus XIII is still in development, so people need to stop implying that it's never coming. And if by now, you regret getting a PS3 due to it not having what you like, then you're an idiot for getting a system for one game.

I wasn't talking about myself. I'm just saying that it's totally reasonable for people to be unhappy with SE right now, especially considering that something they revealed in 2006 has yet to be released.

And there are plenty of people who buy systems for one or two games. That's why some games are known as "system sellers." Of course, the people will buy other games down the line, but there's that one game that has to really entice them to buy the system for some people.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#32kewldude475Posted 12/11/2012 11:59:11 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Type-0 is not a PS3 game.

KH HD is a port. BBS and DDD are not PS3 games.

KH HD is not a remake.

Who cares. They still released a good FF game. If you don't have a PSP, then that's your problem. Complaining that it's not on the system you want is so stupid, it makes me want to throw up.

And KH HD is a remake, because it has a slightly new gameplay system for KH1, as you can use the special attacks with the triangle button, and use KH2's camera controls. But....I don't see how an HD remake isn't a port anyways.

And BBS and DDD are still games released this gen. It's not trolling just because someone bought a system and didn't get a game for it that was never annonced.

lol and the massive exaggerating. I wasn't complaining. I have a PSP. I was just saying that your post was dumb because TC specified PS3 owners.

And not everyone can read Japanese.

That is not a remake. Everything is exactly the same with a few enhancements. It's an enhanced port, not a remake. FFIV DS is a remake. Persona PSP is a remake. Tomb Raider Anniversary is a remake. Tales of Innocence R is a remake. Wild Arms: Alter Code F is a remake. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD is not.

They're not on the PS3. The point was that the TC specified the PS3. And those games aren't even great, anyways. The story, characters and dialogue are atrocious. I'll give you the gameplay but that's about it. Definitely not 90's Squaresoft quality.

Games not being on a system =/= trolling. When I was talking about people being stupid, I wasn't referring to you, but to the TC. And I'm well aware my post talked about non PS3 games, but it does not matter what system a game is on. Just because it didn't come out on the system you want doesn't mean it's trolling. TC must be trolling, because no one could allow themselves to post something so stupid.

And lol "I'll call it an 'enhanced port' to justify me not calling it a remake!"
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#33kewldude475Posted 12/12/2012 12:01:41 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Yes they would, for FFXIII, then figure out later that they don't like it (or do, if that's the case). Also, Versus XIII is still in development, so people need to stop implying that it's never coming. And if by now, you regret getting a PS3 due to it not having what you like, then you're an idiot for getting a system for one game.

I wasn't talking about myself. I'm just saying that it's totally reasonable for people to be unhappy with SE right now, especially considering that something they revealed in 2006 has yet to be released.

And there are plenty of people who buy systems for one or two games. That's why some games are known as "system sellers." Of course, the people will buy other games down the line, but there's that one game that has to really entice them to buy the system for some people.

" A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is forever bad."

And people are complaining about getting a game they know little about? lol. Sure, Square is taking a disappointingly long time, but assuming that a PS3 isn't the only system you own, Square has put out a good number of good games.

Yes, people buy systems for one or two games. But if they're not complete idiots, they won't get mad later if other games that they want don't come for said systems when they want.
---
#34Kage_AM2Posted 12/12/2012 12:06:56 AM
Squarenix = the George Lucas of gaming
#35gamestop27Posted 12/12/2012 12:12:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36deprofundis442Posted 12/12/2012 8:42:27 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Atlus has now become everything that people once loved Square-Enix for.

The only thing SE got right this gen were the Dissidia games

Atlus is exactly everything SE is now actually.
Publish some .good titles by another developer? Check.
Announce their best titles as handhelds? Check.
Develop a game nobody really wanted to play? Check.

The only thing left for them to do is make Persona 5 and botch it, then make direct sequels.
#37SightoPosted 12/12/2012 8:47:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38kewldude475Posted 12/12/2012 10:36:56 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
The only thing SE got right this gen were the Dissidia games

Then why did they make a, five successful PSP games (Type-0, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Birth by Sleep, FF IV), at least two largely successful and well liked DS games, and a successful 3DS game this year?

You guys make it too easy with your tunnel vision.
---
#39SayoriaPosted 12/12/2012 10:42:37 AM
No remakes? Where the hell have you been?
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#40theshovellerPosted 12/12/2012 10:46:19 AM
I bought a PS3 to play Gundam Crossfire. In hindset, not the best idea, but since I was going to buy a PS3 anyway since MGS4 was also "coming out for it at some point," I figure why not.