This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Of Us -- broken down, busted open and spilt all over the ground

#51CrimsonGear80Posted 12/12/2012 4:29:47 PM
Hmmm....usually Sophie closes his topics where he gets utterly destroyed by everyone, bt he has yet to close this one yet. Better hurry up before more clowns show up and pretend to agree for the sake of trolling.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#52agrissaPosted 12/12/2012 4:31:17 PM
MlREFOX posted...
agrissa posted...
I'm not too crazy about Uncharted: Gritty Edition either.

Where is everyone getting their copy of the game? I've been looking everywhere but I can't find one, and I wouldn't want to make a vapid, uninformed statement about it.

The "play it before judging it" card is overused, and never works. There's nothing wrong with judging the game based on what devs have specifically chosen to reveal to us. They WANT us to judge it by what they've shown us. When they reveal more info, then we'll see if the new info confirms or denies our suspicions. In most cases, they do confirm them.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#53piazzapimper313Posted 12/12/2012 4:32:29 PM
sophistication, how are we not suppossed to think you are a troll, when the article bashes the last of us for no reason?

They hate the main character because hes scruffy? Hate naughty dog, because they want lots of money? And because they make great games that dive into every genre.

You are a troll, but you know that, the most annoying thing is that we all post in your threads.

So in reality, we are trolling ourselves.
#54ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/12/2012 4:34:00 PM
Read the whole thing. What a bunch of crap.
#55tinfoil21Posted 12/12/2012 4:34:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56tinfoil21Posted 12/12/2012 4:36:19 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
Perhaps you’ve seen the trailer for BioShock Infinite, which also looks like *expletive deleted*

Yep, thanks, I somehow care less than I did up to that point.

LOLOLOL

You killed me with that quote edit.

+1
---
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
#57MlREFOXPosted 12/12/2012 4:37:40 PM
agrissa posted...
MlREFOX posted...
agrissa posted...

Where is everyone getting their copy of the game? I've been looking everywhere but I can't find one, and I wouldn't want to make a vapid, uninformed statement about it.

The "play it before judging it" card is overused, and never works. There's nothing wrong with judging the game based on what devs have specifically chosen to reveal to us. They WANT us to judge it by what they've shown us. When they reveal more info, then we'll see if the new info confirms or denies our suspicions. In most cases, they do confirm them.

Calling out a fallacy as such cant be overused. You and Sophie and all the trolls are making blanket statements about an unfinished product based on very little revealed information. You can justify it all you want, but that doesn't make it any less a bastardization of logic.
#58LAGswitchLARRYPosted 12/12/2012 4:37:48 PM
Oh great another f***ing zombie game

I played RE1 three gens ago.

Overdone genre is overdone
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#59agrissaPosted 12/12/2012 4:43:36 PM
MlREFOX posted...
agrissa posted...
MlREFOX posted...
agrissa posted...

Calling out a fallacy as such cant be overused. You and Sophie and all the trolls are making blanket statements about an unfinished product based on very little revealed information. You can justify it all you want, but that doesn't make it any less a bastardization of logic.

Which part of what I said is wrong? Do devs NOT want to give us a good look of how the final product might play like? Do the devs put out videos, demos, etc., just to mislead us? Okay, in Hideo Kojima's case, the answer is yes, but he's one of a kind.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#60CrimsonGear80Posted 12/12/2012 4:44:01 PM

Then why don't reviewers just review the game now? Oh right, cause they haven't played it yet.

But I guess if you needed an excuse to troll the hell out of a game, then your advise is pretty sound....
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear