This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Of Us -- broken down, busted open and spilt all over the ground

#81CrimsonGear80Posted 12/12/2012 5:41:39 PM
Crimson I'm sad that I can't teach the handicapped properly.

Don't blame yourself. You'd walk funny too if you played groupie to depressed, hate-filled, ignorant Herp-a-derps.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#82TexnophilePosted 12/12/2012 5:42:32 PM
agrissa posted...
jubjub360 posted...
agrissa posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
LMAO!......no wonder ppl say American education system sucks

Famous last words from someone proven wrong.

Stay classy, Crims. Your obsession with Greer as well as licking things genuinely creep me out btw.

I'm not the one kissing his ass in every topic and agreeing with him. Although he's probably going to be super-jealous now that you've found a new crush named Sophie.

Your high school English teacher called. He wants to notify you that due to a mistake, you had passed English 9 even though you should have failed. You need to take it again. He wants you to bring jubjub360 with you as well.

He didn't learn anything. How sad. :/

Funny coming from someone who have shown he has no reading comprehension skills in this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64887593

You do realize everything you post here is public and archived right? You are publicly acknowledging that you have trouble reading and you don't know the difference between the words "judging" and "reviewing". I mean there's no consequences to looking like an uneducated moron on the Internet, but still......I'd advise you to avoid it.

If I were you agrissa I'd just ignore them both.. Crimson's sig speaks for itself and is warning telling anybody who has decent taste to stay at least a mile away from him. That and I think he stalks Akkison.

As for JubJub, he can't read anything in context. He fails at reading comprehension.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#83agrissaPosted 12/12/2012 5:47:45 PM
Texnophile posted...
If I were you agrissa I'd just ignore them both.. Crimson's sig speaks for itself and is warning telling anybody who has decent taste to stay at least a mile away from him. That and I think he stalks Akkison.

As for JubJub, he can't read anything in context. He fails at reading comprehension.

I had Crimson on my ignore list, but it doesn't actually do much. He post stupid things just to argue with ppl so he always gets quoted and I have to suffer through his posts anyways. Same with jubjub, he seems to post just to insult and argue with others. And they actually have the nerves to say OTHER ppl are trolls. Absolutely disgusting.

But yeah you are right. Why am I wasting time with people who can't even READ?!?!?!
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#84jubjub360Posted 12/12/2012 6:18:47 PM
Texnophile posted...
agrissa posted...
jubjub360 posted...
agrissa posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
LMAO!......no wonder ppl say American education system sucks

Famous last words from someone proven wrong.

Stay classy, Crims. Your obsession with Greer as well as licking things genuinely creep me out btw.

I'm not the one kissing his ass in every topic and agreeing with him. Although he's probably going to be super-jealous now that you've found a new crush named Sophie.

Your high school English teacher called. He wants to notify you that due to a mistake, you had passed English 9 even though you should have failed. You need to take it again. He wants you to bring jubjub360 with you as well.

He didn't learn anything. How sad. :/

Funny coming from someone who have shown he has no reading comprehension skills in this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64887593

You do realize everything you post here is public and archived right? You are publicly acknowledging that you have trouble reading and you don't know the difference between the words "judging" and "reviewing". I mean there's no consequences to looking like an uneducated moron on the Internet, but still......I'd advise you to avoid it.

Aww look! Agrissa made a friend! He felt alone so he just had to jump in!
---
"I believe games are incomplete when DLC is released, no matter the date!" Agrissa
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#85KYOJIROKAGENUMAPosted 12/12/2012 6:36:50 PM
That Trailer in the Link of The Last Of Us does look pretty suspect...

And love how other people here blatantly troll far worse than TC, but TC get hammered in.

Hell, Love how anyone on here can call anyone else a troll...
---
Kill anyone who gets in the way... Actually nevermind that... JUST KILL EVERYONE! - Kyojiro Kagenuma - WoTS 2 PSN:kingmalak
#86Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:11:39 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Hmmm....usually Sophie closes his topics where he gets utterly destroyed by everyone, bt he has yet to close this one yet. Better hurry up before more clowns show up and pretend to agree for the sake of trolling.

How am I getting "destroyed" as you put it? You act as if I wrote the well constructed, on the mark write up... I didn't. Someone else did -- I just happen to agree. And I never close my topics unless my point has been made. This one is certainly treading that ground as we speak.

Cheer up, Crimson.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#87MlREFOXPosted 12/12/2012 8:49:11 PM
Sophistication posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Hmmm....usually Sophie closes his topics where he gets utterly destroyed by everyone, bt he has yet to close this one yet. Better hurry up before more clowns show up and pretend to agree for the sake of trolling.

How am I getting "destroyed" as you put it? You act as if I wrote the well constructed, on the mark write up... I didn't. Someone else did -- I just happen to agree. And I never close my topics unless my point has been made. This one is certainly treading that ground as we speak.

Cheer up, Crimson.

No, I already made the point quite clear that you are a boorish troll that lacks sophistication, s you can go ahead and close now.
#88Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 10:21:18 PM
MlREFOX posted...
Sophistication posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Cheer up, Crimson.

No, I already made the point quite clear that you are a boorish troll that lacks sophistication, s you can go ahead and close now.

I must have missed that one... see, i tend to skip over your post. You got lucky this time... eyes on right, eyes ahead.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#89Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 11:17:36 PM
KYOJIROKAGENUMA posted...
That Trailer in the Link of The Last Of Us does look pretty suspect...

And love how other people here blatantly troll far worse than TC, but TC get hammered in.

Hell, Love how anyone on here can call anyone else a troll...

It's just how the game is played, man -- People only see what they want to see. The majority, I grant you, are probably alright with this game and thus they flock together to defend it... but, to me, I personally see it as them not really defending the game so much as it is them defending their likes and taste in things.

Hey, I like some gandy stuff... I'll admit it and don't care if anyone else likes it or not. One of my favorite movies of all time is Romeo and Juliet, but not the traditional version or even the crappy Leonardo Decraprio version. Nope, I like the skateboard version -- the one called "Thrashin'", starring Josh Brolin. Do you think anyone else likes that piece of human excrement? Hell no! But i do...

Most people like to know they like popular things... and anymore if you don't like the popular things you're gonna be called a "hipster" in hopes of singling you out and making you like popular things.

As I said, it's just how the game is played...

P.S. I don't mind losing...
---
#90agrissaPosted 12/12/2012 11:28:50 PM
Sophistication posted...
I personally see it as them not really defending the game so much as it is them defending their likes and taste in things.

Sophistication posted...
Most people like to know they like popular things... and anymore if you don't like the popular things you're gonna be called a "hipster" in hopes of singling you out and making you like popular things.

So very true! I think these ppl are just severely insecure. They need to fulfill their empty lives by validating their own taste in things. In the end, they just want to convince themselves they are "cool". The corporate worshipping and fanboyism is yet another defense mechanism. Some ppl turn to religion, others turn to worship video game companies. Strange but true.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.