This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Of Us -- broken down, busted open and spilt all over the ground

#91RollingCradlePosted 12/12/2012 11:36:14 PM
Uncharted + Jailbait = The Pedo of Us

Sony should be ashamed.
#92CrimsonGear80Posted 12/12/2012 11:57:56 PM
So very true!

*slurp, slurp*
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#93Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:02:32 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
So very true!

*slurp, slurp*

Mature... Really... I take it you didn't learn that in your weekly retreat to obedience school with your pet dog.

Try, I know it's hard, to conduct yourself with a tad bit more etiquette behavior next time.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#94CrimsonGear80Posted 12/13/2012 12:03:38 AM
Sophistication posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
So very true!

*slurp, slurp*

Mature... Really... I take it you didn't learn that in your weekly retreat to obedience school with your pet dog.

Try, I know it's hard, to conduct yourself with a tad bit more etiquette behavior next time.

Speak when you are spoken to, Sophie.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
#95Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:11:33 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
So very true!

*slurp, slurp*

Speak when you are spoken to, Sophie.

Exactly -- Mr. tough guy... Mr. Renegade, keyboard commando local B.A. of GFAQ. I forget how outer worldly you are -- The saddest part in all of this, you're a bigger troll than anyone here. You just can't grasp that fact yet.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.
#96Iampony1Posted 12/13/2012 12:15:43 AM
Its because she/he hates Ellen Page?
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#97riddlebox89Posted 12/13/2012 12:19:03 AM
Lol, game isn't even out yet and people are hating it as if their opinion matters, pathetic.

Hey sophistication, you should change your name to pathetic, cause you know, that's what you are.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#98Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:23:59 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Lol, game isn't even out yet and people are hating it as if their opinion matters, pathetic.

Hey sophistication, you should change your name to pathetic, cause you know, that's what you are.

Just the messenger... You've got a lot of misguided anger and hostility as if I am the one who wrote the article -- I simply brought it here for all you good people to read and post your thoughts on it. And it seems to be a pretty darn successful debate thus far...

Carry on... Carry on...
---
#99CrimsonGear80Posted 12/13/2012 12:25:51 AM
Just the messenger

That's right, speak when you are spoken to.

You are nothing without us.
---
#100riddlebox89Posted 12/13/2012 12:41:05 AM
Sophistication posted...
Just the messenger... You've got a lot of misguided anger and hostility as if I am the one who wrote the article -- I simply brought it here for all you good people to read and post your thoughts on it. And it seems to be a pretty darn successful debate thus far...

Carry on... Carry on...

Lol, and nobody gives a damn whether you wrote it or not, the fact of the matter is that you took it seriously, showing you're pathetic enough to think people actually want to read a BS article about someone raging about a game that hasn't even been released yet.

You're no better than the kids who think their opinion on a game they haven't even played is valid.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.