This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's EXTREMELY important that you all give FFXIV one more chance

#31killakPosted 12/12/2012 7:50:11 AM
definitely not. MMO Final Fantasy is not in my list of interests
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#32darkshadowmasterPosted 12/12/2012 7:50:37 AM
That's the MMO right?

I was finished with those after WoW.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#33IHeartMetroidPosted 12/12/2012 7:51:37 AM
"ic, so you and heartmetroid are just severe haters"

Nah, you're just a troll is all. I love me some FF- I love FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12, and bunches of wonderful stuff outside of the franchise, too.
#34DestinPosted 12/12/2012 7:52:27 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
and just want games that you want.

i know that's not directed at me but who wants games that they don't want?
---
Destin the Valiant
#35HorrorSindicatePosted 12/12/2012 7:54:26 AM
They fired or drove away all their Key Personnel anyways. A Brand does not a work of art make.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#36AsuirPosted 12/12/2012 7:57:44 AM
Large_Tonberry posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if the game does not sell well this time, square enix is going to be in serious financial trouble. can you bare the burden of watching the creator of the best JRPG series of all time, sink? D= it is imperitive that you all give it just one more chance!

Yes, indeed I can. It's not my job to give them money. It's their job to make me want to, and nothing about XIV is doing that. Besides, I barely have the time to play the games I have already, without subscribing to an MMO.

When a guy named Large ******* Tonberry says this, then you know there's a problem.
---
Ftw!
#37OtakuGameraPosted 12/12/2012 8:00:03 AM
Nah, you're just a troll is all. I love me some FF- I love FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12, and bunches of wonderful stuff outside of the franchise, too.

like what? i listed most of the major stuff already and you said they're all crap
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#38AlltraPosted 12/12/2012 8:01:37 AM
Of course I only want to play the games I like, that I want. I'm not a blind fanboy that'll buy anything as long as it has Final Fantasy in the title. I want to play games I'm going to enjoy, and if they're not making those games, then {Bleep} em.
---
Saying something has "Charm" is just a cute way of saying it's lighthearted and kiddy.
#39HorrorSindicatePosted 12/12/2012 8:01:46 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Didn't enjoy...

-FF10: Not really
-FF11: Enjoyed up until WoTG
-FF12: Story sucked, but the game play was okay, except for the random chests BS.
-FF13: No, except for Chapter 11
-FFtactics wotl: No, the original was better, and I don't really care for that game all that much either.
-FF crisis core: No
-Every Kingdom Hearts game: KH and KH2, everything else no. Not really a fan of the series, it's too spread out on too many systems to really follow.
-TWEWY: No
-FF Dissidia: HELL NO!!!
-DQ8: Hell Yes!!!
-DQ monster: No
-Every DQ after 2002: Other than DQVIII, No.
-Front Mission 4: No
-Front Mission 5: No

ic, so you and heartmetroid are just severe haters and just want games that you want. i understand.

What kind of idiots care about games they don't want? SE are the ones who keep ****** up and misinterpreting the market.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#40failure_turtlePosted 12/12/2012 8:01:56 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"so you hate:"

FF10 (good)
FF11 (crap)
FF12 (good)
FF13 (crap)
FFtactics wotl (source material was good but it was plagued by stupid slowdown that was so simple to fix that an unpaid hacker accomplished it a short while later)
FF crisis core (crap)
every kingdom hearts game (crap)
TWEWY (crap)
FF dissidia (crap)
DQ8, DQ monster, every DQ after 2002, front mission 4 and front mission 5? Crap crap crap crap crap...

So two good games, one middling, a whole lotta crap, and that FFXIII obsession has just gotten way out of hand. Too much Feather Butt, not enough quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
---
what