This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's EXTREMELY important that you all give FFXIV one more chance

#301Trent_RestonPosted 12/12/2012 8:11:41 PM
Meh, after FFIX I really didn't care for the series anymore. I don't understand why they never actually made a FFVII-2 when they did it for both X and XII. Instead of listening to their fans they decide to stick it to them with the garbage they been putting out the past few years. If they got under it's their own fault.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#302Sand_CoffinPosted 12/12/2012 8:14:16 PM
Incorrect. Squaresoft was the creator of the best JRPG franchise ever. Then they got in financial trouble and Enix bought them, all the good people left and started Mistwalker and Square Enix sucks.
#303IHeartMetroidPosted 12/12/2012 8:17:36 PM
"when they did it for both X and XII."

Square-Enix didn't really make a FFXII-2. I wish they had.

What they call "Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings" wasn't made by them. It was actually farmed out to the same company that made Monster Summoner (Think And Feel)- and in fact is practically a clone of it, eschewing virtually everything about FFXII, Gameplay-wise, in favor of T&F's MS engine.

There WAS a true sequel to FFXII in the works, but Square screwed over the company making it and it fell apart.
#304ace_two_maxPosted 12/12/2012 8:19:19 PM
Good they can fall, they gave us great games and if they need money they can release FFVII HD remake, trust me they have it already and waiting for when they need it most.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#305A_Sexy_PandaPosted 12/12/2012 8:29:24 PM
I'm not going to support a series that went downhill after FFX.
#306Fayt16Posted 12/12/2012 8:31:47 PM
Most people that complain about this game never played it

I played since beta and am missing it right now so much x.x
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt
#307Fayt16Posted 12/12/2012 8:32:38 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...

FF11 (crap)

lol what?
That game still lives on and has new full expansions XD
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt
#308Trent_RestonPosted 12/12/2012 8:35:03 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"when they did it for both X and XII."

Square-Enix didn't really make a FFXII-2. I wish they had.

What they call "Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings" wasn't made by them. It was actually farmed out to the same company that made Monster Summoner (Think And Feel)- and in fact is practically a clone of it, eschewing virtually everything about FFXII, Gameplay-wise, in favor of T&F's MS engine.

There WAS a true sequel to FFXII in the works, but Square screwed over the company making it and it fell apart.

Oops, I meant 13.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#309anon_firePosted 12/12/2012 8:41:19 PM
If FFXIV fails for the second time, then say good-bye to Versus XIII and FFVII Remake.
#310Xenesis XenonPosted 12/12/2012 8:42:19 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
That...is the big picture though.

No, it's not. Sorry, this appears to be over your head.

Well, considering you seem to live in some interesting world where the key components of an MMO is not the 'massively multiplayer' or the 'online' part, I suppose you should enlighten the rest of us to your great thinking mind.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.