This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's EXTREMELY important that you all give FFXIV one more chance

#311Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/12/2012 7:42:33 PM
anon_fire posted...
If FFXIV fails for the second time, then say good-bye to Versus XIII and FFVII Remake.

As if either are ever going to see the light of day.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#312helldewPosted 12/12/2012 7:47:12 PM
70% of the stuff they release now a days sucks... while they may have made arguably the most solid line up of RPGs back on the SNES the best stuff since has been few and far beteewn. seriouly i would rather them not go under though cause they are a huge japanese gaming front at the fore front of R&D in many areas with cutting edge technology and tools.

but i respect them more off the fact that im a 3D modeler as for the actual game side of me i could care less their games are meh.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#313koops3003Posted 12/12/2012 7:48:27 PM
I wish it the best of luck but Im not paying to play an MMO

I will wait for FF 13 versus
---
Wii FC: 5454-2046-5188-4119
3DS FC: 4124-5524-2139
#314RetroFanGirlPosted 12/12/2012 7:51:58 PM
Nope. They shouldn't have made another mmo.
---
Hi.
#315Dragon NexusPosted 12/12/2012 8:16:41 PM
But I haven't played a Square Enix game that I've really enjoyed since Final Fantasy 10...
And I mean a game actually *made* by Squeenix...not simply published by them.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#316DarthBadgerPosted 12/12/2012 8:19:19 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if the game does not sell well this time, square enix is going to be in serious financial trouble. can they bare the burden of watching themselves, sink due to their own mistakes and shortcomings? D= it is imperative that they realize how far the company has fallen and to get their **** together.

Fix'd to reflect the truth of the situation.

If they don't deserve to stay in business, so be it. Past accomplishments mean nothing when you can only use them as a crutch. So, no, nobody has to give them a second chance at anything. The only way they will change for the better is if they have to.
---
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
I play Final Fantasy, Halo, Mario, and Call of Duty. COME AT ME BRO!
#317ChakkanPosted 12/12/2012 8:29:39 PM
I'll be happy to give it a chance if they release the damn thing....
#318SeeD-LWPosted 12/12/2012 8:41:32 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
anon_fire posted...
If FFXIV fails for the second time, then say good-bye to Versus XIII and FFVII Remake.

As if either are ever going to see the light of day.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
#319CTBradumsPosted 12/12/2012 8:42:28 PM
Square was my favorite developer from 1995 on, until FFXII. At that point, things went downhill. Unnecessary shifts in storycrafting, huge changes in the way Final Fantasy - as a series - works, and the loss of about every genius on the team over the course of years.

FFXIII is what made me throw in the towel and let them go. They don't even have a tenth of the creative genius they once had, and all their geniuses went off to work on their own projects. The only mastermind still working with Square-Enix is the god-like Uematsu.

FFXIV was a terrible game, on top of it all. If they fail, it's not because of me, it's because they sucked a few too many times and have fallen from their place as a worthy developer.
#320chrombotPosted 12/12/2012 8:42:31 PM
Maybe if they gave me a refund for when I bought it for ps3 I would give them another chance.